Wait?- 16

Chapter 16

Amelia's POV

It's been three days since Charlotte has been knocked out. We all thought she would be ok but she hasn't woken up. She is still breathing though, Louis is worried sick he never leaves her side. Most of the time he's either crying or fighting with the others.

Me and Harry haven't really spoken to each other which makes it easier for me. I've spent most of my time looking after Charlotte with Louis while Harry and the boys are looking for a new place to move to. I honestly hate it here, I hate Harry the only reason I haven't escaped is because of Charlotte. She's my only friend ever since I lost Leah and Will and Emily are still in London. Louis told me that Charlotte lost all her friends ever since she moved in with the boys but she didn't mind because she loves Louis and Louis loves her.

All the boys were out hunting apart from Harry unfortunately. I was in Charlotte and Louis' room looking after Charlotte while Harry was in his room. I'm still afraid of him but what I felt the other day was strange, could I be falling for Harry?

What the hell is wrong with me?! There is no way I can ever love him. I kept looking at my mark as I traced my finger over the patterns it's grown to the point past my elbow. I got brought out of my thoughts as I heard a loud thud from the ceiling where Harry's room was.

I slowly make my way upstairs and knocked on his door. "Harry?" I said. There was a few moments of silence till he opened the door. He was so pale and his eyes were bloodshot red, like he's been crying.

"Hey" he said forcing a smile but only made him look weaker. He opened up the door more letting me in. His room was completely ruined all the walls had scratch marks from Charlotte and his bed was slanted as two of the legs were missing.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly. As I stood there awkwardly. I couldn't stop fiddling with hem of my shirt, I'm afraid of Harry but I know I'm stuck here for a long time so I have to get used to this.

He let out a small chuckle as he sat himself on the floor."I'm fine" he said but it was obvious he wasn't telling the truth. There was an awkward silence till he spoke up again.

"How is she?" He asked. I knew he felt terrible for hurting Charlotte but he still had no excuse for what he did. I didn't know what to say I just stood there trying to think what to tell him. I didn't want to make him feel more guilty.

"She's doing ok, she is just needing rest to get her strength back" I told him hoping he would believe me. He slowly stood up and chuckled.

"Don't lie. I can hear your heart beat faster than normal" I stood in shock I don't know what to do. I stood in fear waiting for the worst to happen. My legs started to tremble as he moved closer and closer to me. I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

This is it, he's going to kill me. I was shaking I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Please don't be afraid of me" he softly whispers in my ear. I was confused he looked so angry a second ago. I opened my eyes to meet his glimmering emerald ones. Before I knew it his lips crashed into mines.

I was shocked but then I opened my mouth for entrance. I had butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I gently tugged into his curls as he deepened the kiss more. One part of me wanted to run away and not come back but another part wanted me to stay right here with him.

I pulled away fighting for breath, Harry just stood there completely fine. I looked down onto my mark it's growing again. Harry slowly and gently pulled up my sleeve as he smiled. His cold hands didn't bother me. I don't know why I'm acting like this, this isn't me but this is the real Harry.

We stared into each other's eyes just as we were about to kiss again, we got interrupted by the front door opening down stairs with the shouts from Niall.

"We're home!"

***********

Hey guys soz for the wait. I want to thank you for the 5.9K it's incredible. I might do a Q&A if you want to leave question in the comments or message me I will gladly answer them. Also please check out Forever it's one of my best friends books and she is a truly talented writer and her book is out of this world.

Important- I have a book out! It's a Harry Styles ghost fan fic called Other Side it's on my page if you want to check it out there's only a prologue at moment because I have just started it. Also the reason I took a while to write this is because I have book I have been writing on but it got deleted and I had to rewrite it I haven't published any of it yet because I want to put as much time as I can into it I will let you guys know when it's out.

I doing a vote goal for 15 please vote/comment/follow

Love you guys

Julie xox