A New Beginning-11

chapter 11

Amelia's POV

2 months later

It's been two months since I've left England for good. I moved into an apartment with Will's sister Ally in Glasgow. I've met her a few times before, she use to visit Will every summer. She was very sweet to let me stay. She told me about her and Will apparently they are both vampire hunters they are both apart of the hunters council. It kind of explained how Will's dad died a few years back.

Ally was very helpful she told about the vampires and the whole mark thing. I haven't seen Harry or heard from him. When I first ran away I had to throw away my phone so he couldn't track it was har especially for me I love my phone. I wish I never knew Harry or was kidnapped by him if nothing happened I would still be in England hanging out with my friends and Leah would still be alive.

I had to miss Leah's funeral Will said it would be far too dangerous. I cried for days when I left, what sort of friend am I that doesn't go to their bestfriend's funeral.

"Amelia?" Ally asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm going to meet Sam for dinner tonight so I might not be back till late" she announced. Sam is Ally's boyfriend he is also a hunter it's how they both met it's actually a cute story.

Ally was trying to hunt a vampire who she saw killing someone but he was strong she was about to be killed till Sam saved her. I found the story sweet and I've met Sam once or twice he seems like a nice a guy for Ally.

"Okay I better get to work anyway" I replied  heading to my room. I got a job when I first worked here Ally got me a job at River Island I was really thankful and I liked working there it helped get my mind of things the pay was good also.

I went through my wardrobe and took out a black skirt the just falls above my knees and a white long sleeve shirt to hide the mark. Ally said the mark grows every time your mate comes near you or if your feelings for them gets stronger. I knew it had to be the first one there is no way i'm in love with Harry he I'm petrified of him. When you have the mark placed on you it helps them track you but Will said their is a limit I'm far away from Harry for him to track my scent. I was glad that means I will be free from Harry.

I grabbed my bag making my way to work down the streets of Glasgow. This is my new home, it's a new beginning.

*****

Harry's POV

Two months, two fucking months since I've lost my mate I couldn't find her scent what if she was dead or ran away? I haven't left the house since I've given up finding her. I should've told her about the whole mate thing. If one leaves the other feels empty and lost without them. Thats what I have felt for these past moths.

I miss Amelia but I know she doesn't miss me I'm a monster when i'm around her. The night I killed Leah I let my dark side take over me I have no control over it.

The boys have been trying to help me get over it but I always loose my temper or isolate them I don't mean to but I can't survive without the girl I love.

The night I lost her I'll never forget I knew it was the hunters that tried to kill me and took Amelia away from me. I know she is still alive if she was dead I would've known.

"Hey Hazza!" Charlotte squeals as her and Louis walk in together hand in hand, I wish I was like that with Amelia.

"Hey lottie" I reply putting on a fake smile. Charlotte sits in Louis lap as they kiss.

"Me and Charlotte are going to Glasgow for the weekend to visit her familly and lads are coming wanna join us" Louis asks. Me, Charlotte and the boys go to Glasgow each year we only go for Charlotte to see her family while me and lads explore the place.

"Thanks but not this year"I said quietly.

"C'mon Harry we know you miss her but one weekend of fun yeah? And Isobell is coming this year it will be blast" Charlotte says. Isobell is Niall's mate who was also a vampire she didn't need to be marked since she is already the same as us.

One weekend of fun?

"Fine I'll go" I huffed in defeat.

"Yay! Okay we're leaving in a hour prosaically. One hour" Charlotte shouts as she jumps from her seat leaving the room.

********

"C'mon mate time to go" Zayn saids putting the last of the bags in the boot of the car. Louis and Charlotte come running out of the house with their faces looking like they've seen a ghost.

"What's happened?"I asked worriedly

"There's a spider in the bedroom"Louis said all scared. Really a spider them two are quite the match for each other.

"C'mon a vampire and a werewolf is scared of a wee spider" I said while chuckling.

"Let's just go shall we it's a 6 and a half hour ride" Liam said as he gets into the car. We all follow and Charlotte and Louis take the two front seats.

"Ready to go?" Louis asks as he turns on the ignition.

"Ayeeeeee"Charlotte says. You could notice how strong her accent is.

A weekend to remember.

***********

hey guys sense a clif hanger on the way :O This chapter was meant to be up last night but wattpad wasnt working for me so soz for that and plzz vote and comment. Twitter: @clemsjul   700 reads thank you!!!!! xxx

Love you loads   J xox