Secret keeping-4

Chapter 4

Amelia's POV

I didn't know what to do, my heart was in my mouth I could hardly breathe. I quickly stood up and quickly  walked out the food court. I  looked at him for a second to be sure it was him. I saw him take his phone out and started to text. Then my phone vibrated I knew it was him I took my phone out my bag and opened the text message.

Unknown

Don't think about running off screaming unless you want your best friends here dead. Have a nice day. Xox 

I kept on walking towards the door but I knew Erin and Leah would be worried when they noticed  i just left without telling them but all I know is I have to get out of here now before I have a panic attack. I kept looking behind me to see if he was still there through the crowd. I didn't see him I let out a sigh of relief once I got out the main door. I quickly ran to my car and got inside and turned on the engine making a rustling noise and drove off full speed.

The car ride was just hell what if he was following me? I couldn't think I just needed to get home. I kept thinking about him on the bonfire night but his eyes were red in the mall they were green like any normal person 'if you tell anyone I will kill every single person you love' his voice kept repeating in my head. I quickly drove up the driveway of my house and quickly got inside I locked the doors behind me and laid down on the couch. Slowly going into a deep sleep 

********

My eyes fluttered open when I heard a knock from the front door I got off the couch and slowly made my way to the door what if it was him. I started to shake and slowly opened the door and saw Emily. I let out a sigh I really have to stop doing this. Emily quickly embraced me with a tight hug.

"Oh my god where did you go, me and Leah thought you got kidnapped or something we were actually going to call the police." Emily said with her voice full of worry. I was about to tell her everything from the bonfire to the mall but then I thought about what he said to me 'if you tell anyone I will kill every single person you love' should I tell her? What if that guy hurts her but I need to tell someone. I cant risk Emily getting hurt or Leah or Will for that matter I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"I'm sorry Emily I got a call from a social worker they wanted to give me some information about my parents I had to go quick to pick it up I should of called I'm really sorry." I looked at her face to see if she believed me.

"Well at least you're okay, I'll call Leah tell her you're here." Emily said while getting her phone and started to text Leah. Sat on the couch and I turned on the tv and Miranda was on. Me, Emily and Leah love Miranda she is hilarious! Half way through the episode Leah came through the door.

"Hey I got your message are you okay?" Leah asked while making herself comfortable on the couch.

"Yeah i'm fine"giving her a reassuring smile.

"Did you find anything about your parents?" Leah asked.

"Not much just bank account numbers." I replied then turning back to the tv. I hate how I have to lie for their protection.

The episode of Miranda normally I would be laughing the whole way through it but I kept thinking over and over of what that guy said to me. "Amelia are you okay?" Emily asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah i'm fine" I said back they ask me this question a lot. Once Miranda finished I looked outside and the sun has just set making the sky go firey orange. Erin and Leah were putting on their coats and getting their bags before leaving.

"I'll text you tomorrow" Leah said I smiled and waved when they went out the door. I locked the door and switched off the tv. My phone beeped I knew it had to be him I was about to go over then I stopped myself. 'This is what he wants Amelia he wants you to be afraid of him' I thought to myself I put my phone in my bag and left it in my closet. Out sight out of mind.

I went to the kitchen to get some water, I looked out the window the sun was completely gone that made the sky go dark. I went to the fridge to get water and picked one up and closed the door and headed up stairs to my bedroom. I went over to my drawers and picked a pair of black leggings and a navy blue tank top. I tied my hair into in a messy bun and I made myself walk over to the window and slowly pulled back a bit of the curtain I saw the street light where he was standing the first night I saw him. He wasn't there I sighed in relief. I lazily dumped myself onto my bed, letting sleep take over me.

A loud noise crashed from down stairs I was quickly startled and quickly got out of bed and quietly made my way down stairs. Once I made it to the last step the door from my bedroom slammed making me scream. I ran as fast as I could to the kitchen picking up one of the knifes. My legs were trembling and the whole of my body was shaking uncontrollably. I made my way to the living room, I flicked the light switch but the lights didn't come on.

This is exactly like a horror movie this cant be happening I tried to look around the room but I couldn't see much only the streetlight from outside was helping my sight a bit. The table was smashed into two and the flower vase was smashed against the wall leaving the pieces scattered along the floor. I made my way slowly upstairs was this all him? I opened the door slowly and saw my window open with the curtains flowing by the gust of wind outside. I quickly ran over to it and closed it I looked around my room, breathing uncontrollably. I scanned the room till I saw a note on my desk where I do all my drawings. I slowly picked it up and started to read it.

      Don't try to hide from me Amelia.

*************

Hey guys 4th chapter tell me what you think. For anyone who doesn't know who Miranda is she is a British comedian who has her own show and me and all my friends are HUGE fans of her ! My updates for the book will have to change to different days I don't know when yet I got extra band practice now that we are going into competitions! Till then I will update in my spare time mostly during the weekends or the middle of the week. Love you loads 

                                       J xox