close-13

chapter 13 

Harry's POV

"Where can she be?" I said running a hand through my hair. We have been running around Glasgow for the past hour looking for her. The boys think that I'm imaginging it, but I'm not I can feel her I just can. I'm not losing her, not again.

'You do know she is trying to stay as far away as possible from you'  a voice said in the back of my head. I knew it was my dark side there is no way I'm letting him out especially after what happened with Amelia's bestfriend. I never forgave myself for what I did and seeing the hurt in her eyes made me want to rip my heart out. All I wanted was a second chance.

"Mate we'll find her" Liam said giving me a smile. Wait where's Louis and Charlotte?

"Where is Louis and Lottie?" I asked 

"They went to see Charlotte's family she said that they will be back tonight" Zayn replied.

Charlotte's POV

"Bye mum" I said while I waved goodbye. She waved back then closing the door. I love being back in Scotland I do tend get to homesick now and then. Louis held my hand as we walked out of the building. 

"See they love you" I said giggling Louis then pecked me on the cheek making me blush.

"What do you wanna do now?" Louis asked 

"There is a River Island round the corner can we go?" I asked giving my puppy dog eyes. No one can say no to my puppy dog eyes works every time.

"Fine" He said

"Thank you!" I said while hugging him then kissing him. He let a small chuckle as we let go and made our to River Island. I really needed clothes!

I quickly run in the shop and start browsing the clothes. I turn round to see Amelia?! She was giving someone their receipt for their clothes looks like Harry was right after all. She was talking to what I presume was her friend they were both laughing away she looked really happy.

Should I tell Harry? Oh god I can't let Louis see her he would tell Harry the second he saw her. He was still at the door. Think Charlotte think! I quickly ran up to him at the door.

"Hey I'm going take a while how about you go to the Apple store across the street while I stay here" I said trying to be convincing. I knew  he wanted a new iphone since Niall smashed his old one the other week. 

He smiled and kissed me "Ok I'll be back in ten minutes or so"  he said then walking out the door.

I turn my attention back to Amelia. I need to talk to her. I was going to walk up to her but she already saw me she looked shocked. 

Amelia's POV

I stood there staring at the girl to check twice it was Charlotte. She quickly walked up to the counter.

"Amelia I need to talk to you like now" She said fast just able to understand what she said. I didn't say anything I just nodded and walked into the back room with Charlotte following me.

"Amelia, where on Earth have been? Never mind that I need to be quick before Louis come back" She said what is she talking about? Wait if Louis is here does that mean Harry could be here? Is that why my mark was pouring out blood.

"Um is H-harry h-here?" I stuttered, shaking like hell. She slowly nodded. My heart was in my mouth. 

"Amelia I know your afraid of him but he isn't a monster. He is kind and caring and would protect you always, these past months have hell for him he is a mess, he needs you" She said. I can't, I just can't. 

"Please don't tell him I'm here Charlotte" I begged 

"I promise but for now you have to run he is close" She said hugging me tightly I quickly grabbed my bag and ran through the back door. I quickly called Ally trying to hold back the tears that is making eye sight blurry.

'Hello?'

'Ally. Harry is here' 

She didn't say anything for a few seconds

'Amelia honey listen to me carefully, get to the apartment lock the doors I'll be there shortly. Pack stuff that you need and I'll call Will'

'Ok' I said  then shortly hanging up. I ran as fast as I could to the apartment it was bringing back memories the first time I was running away from Harry. I quickly ran into the building getting into the apartment  locking it behind me I looked at the mark it was slowly creating more patterns. No please god no! 

I ran to my room throwing clothes and my passport along with some of my savings. Where is Ally she should be here by now. I made my way to living room to get the phone till.....

-------------------------

Ano I'm so mean! leaving on a cliff hanger mwhahaha anyway just wanted say thank you for the reads 1300 now :) Please vote and comment what you think 

Love you loads  

         J xox