friday

'so Guys Chris invited us to a party tonight' Jonas said when he came to other boys.
They were outside already fighting about what to eat.. It was between pizza and kebab and since Isak wanted pizza he knew it's better not to involve Jonas in that discussion. So he changed the subject.
'Chris? party at his house?'
'yup..pregame at yours?'
'well if Even is willing to buy bear that yeah'
'Even.. baby.. honey.. you know you're my best friend?you know that?' Magnus said trying to hug Even.
'yes of course.. best friend who can buy you beer'
'well that is definitely a plus'
'so ok.. we have a deal.. pregame at six.. and now pizza'
Mahdi looked at Isak 'you meant kebab?'
'no pizza no pregame' Isak said laughing. He knew he won so he turned around and started walking towards pizza place.
They ordered pizza and talked stupid stuff. Even looked at the phone to see what time it is.
'guys..i think we should go..it's five already..i need to buy beer and we need to get ready for party'
Isak giggled, leaned closer to Even and whispered 'with getting ready you mean shower?'
'jeez guys.. to much information..' Mahdi said making weird faces.

'So shower??' Even asked putting beer into the fridge. Since there was no answer he turned around and saw Isaks hoodie on the floor.
'Isak?' He walked out of the kitchen and found Isak t-shirt on the floor. And a bit further there was his jeans. Even smiled wide, figuring out what is going on. As he got closer to the bathroom he saw Isak standing by the door in his underwear.
'finally..i need help with my boxers'
'i'm pretty sure you don't need my help with boxers' with that he kissed Isak hard and pushed him into the bathroom,closing the door loudly.

Almost an hour later they heard a nock on the door.
'f*ck..please don't tell me it's six already?' Isak asked a bit frustrated, since they were still naked in the bathroom.
Even giggled..'ammm looks like it..'
Isak dressed his boxers and went to open the door.
'jeez Isak if you wanna seduce me you should just tell me' Jonas said laughing.
'sorry we kinda forgot about the hour' Isak said blushing.
All of the guys start laughing..
'please go get dressed before you give us too much information '
'oh shut up Mahdi..you have beer in the fridge ' Isak said walking to his room.

'great job Even..all of boys know exactly what we were doing '
Even turned around dressed already and smiled 'like they didn't know we do it babe'
'ahh..lets just say it's not fun opening the door half naked, when the head is still in the shower with you'
'mmm..babe we can leave them alone for a bit to clear your head' saying that Even came to Isak , his t-shirt flew to the floor and hands grabbed Isak and pulled him closer.
Isak panicked for a few seconds, but Even half naked touching him definitely won.
'o f*ck it..they have enough beer for at least an hour'

Almost an hour later they joined the others in the kitchen..There were some comments about them coming so late and them having sex..But they just blushed and ignored them. Girls joined them soon bringing more alcohol and the pregame heats up.
'Isak?' Even whispers.
'what is it babe?' he looked at Even and saw a discomfort on his face. 'babe?'
'i just..i haven't drink for some time now..it's always just a beer or two '
'Even what are you trying to say?'
'i..can we get drunk tonight? together?'
Isak didn't expect that. He made sure with Evens mum after his depression that if there is no manic trigger everything should be ok if he drinks occasionally..but really just on special occasions. Isak saw how much Even wanted that tonight so he smiled and told him 'ok babe'
Even was shocked because he was sure Isak will say no..so when he finally realized what he said he hugged and kissed him in front of everyone and they just looked at them weirdly.
'wait,wait..we need a few rules '
Even exhaled loud 'i knew it was to good to be true..i'm listening'
'we get drunk together..when we come to Chris' party..and we order taxi before drinking so we don't do anything stupid later'
'mhm'
'and Even..i need you to drink only with me so that i know how much you drank in case..'
'i promise and i love you..and i didn't want to get super waisted and not remember anything.i just want this foggy feeling and you with me..i wanna loosen up a bit'
'i know babe..' Isak said kissing him. 'looks like it's gonna be a fun night'.