sunday 20.00

'So that was probably the longest lunch in worlds history ' were Eskilds first words after boys came to the apartment. Isak just smiled without saying anything, but his face expression was showing he had amazing time.. Linn came out of her room, held Evens hand, pulling him to her room. 'i need your help with putting christmas lights on the window, i'm not big enough '. Even followed her turning his head around catching Isaks eyes ' i'll be right back'.
Eskild waited for them to be out of the room hoping Isak will tell him everything. But Isak just smiled and started walking to the room..' wait, wait..you can't leave me here without telling me anything..i'm your Guru remember?..you need to trust in me..tell me everything '. But he only heard Isaks 'be chill' from the hall.
Isak closed the door of the room, still smiling .. His thoughts were all over the place.. So much has happened this weekend. He was so nervous about meeting Evens parents. He had no idea what to expect..And now, he had a feeling he was a part of this amazing,loving family. Evens mum huged him and didn't wanted to let him go. From the moment she opened the door, she huged and kissed her son and then turned to Isak. 'you look exactly like Even described you' while hugging him 'there is no way i could ever thank you enough for all you did for my boy'.
Isak realized how much he missed home cooking, food was great, atmosphere was perfect, there was laughter, there were interesting stories Evens dad told about his childhood.
Day turned into evening, all of them sitting in the living room looking at old family pictures. Later on Evens mum prepared some toasts..'there is no cardemom on them, but i made cookies with it, so you two don't forget your favourite spice'.
Isak realized Evens mum was Evens best friend. Watching their relationship made Isak think about his mum. That's why he wrote her text saying: >i would love for you to meet Even, and even more i would love to spend some time with you. Hugs, Isak <
After toasts Even asked Isak if he would watch his favourite movie. Isak didn't wanted to tell him he already saw Romeo&Juliet, but he soon realized that is not Evens favorite movie. And at the end of Pretty women Isak understood that >i saved you right back<.
'You alright?' Isak turned his head and saw Even by the door. 'You're standing in the middle of the room with a weird face' Even laughed. Isak just realized he was still in his jacket, with hat on and started laughing himself.
'I'm just putting together everything that happened since yesterday '. Even came to Isak, his hand straight away in Isaks hair. 'I hope it wasn't too much. I wasn't planning for us to stay over night, but i'm really glad we did. My parents know you now, and they like you almost as much as i do'. Isak looked into Evens eyes, gave him a hug and started giving him small kisses all over his face. 'it was amazing'.
Later that night, when they were already in bed, each of them reading some school stuff, Isak felt that Even wasn't concentrated in what he was doing. He felt something was bugging him.
'ok, can you please just tell me what's on your mind? i feel how tense you are.. talk to me'
Even closed the book slowly.. after a few moments of silence Isak was already thinking what else to say when he heard 'i know you spend some time alone with my mum. I know you talked about me, about my illness. I just..'
Isak felt how tense he was, he didn't want him to stop talking, so he just found his hand and hold it. Even looked at him, eyes so close to crying and Isak just wanted to hold him, but he knew that whatever was bothering him had to come out.
' I know there is still so much i should explain, and i know my mum gave you some answers..i just..i don't want you to look at me different.. to look at me as someone who is ill..i need you to see me as...'
Isak knew he had to stop him thinking like that 'i see you as you..i see you as the person who used all the towels just to get my attention, same person who came to my life so sudden and turned it up side down, same person who pushed me to finally admit to myself and my friends who i really am and the person who is showing me how being in love feels like..don't you ever doubt that! Your mum is an awesome person who answered my questions, who helped me understand a few things and who made sure i know i can always turn to her for help'
Isak felt how Even slowly relaxed.. tension was gone..
'So you were serious when you agreed with mums idea to spend weekends there?' asked Even and nervously turned to Isak. 'it was my idea..well not idea, when i was helping your mum today with the dishes i told her that that was a perfect weekend and i don't want it to stop.. so that was the reason for her idea..that i love by the way'
Even couldn't believe how lucky he is. So many things changed this last week and he finally felt he can be himself..without pretending, without hiding. He took biologie book from Isaks lap and threw it to the ground..he turned to Isak then his hands all over Isaks body. Isak smiled knowing exactly what to do. His shirt was flying to the floor, Evens shirt was next. Just feeling his warm body next to him brought explosion of feelings, thunderstorms and butterflies at the same time.. No more words, it was time for touches, kisses and love..So much love.