thursday 15.00

>i'm done and waiting for you in the cafeteria❤<
>10 more minutes.. i have to survive 10 more minutes.. damn i've missed you 💚<
Isak ordered coffee and called Eskild, who told him everything is ready.. a new key on a new keychain in a gift box is waiting at home. Isak couldn't wait to come home although he was a bit nervous.. he was aware of the fact that Even didn't agree with moving in yet..

'oh god i thought this day will never end' Even leaned to Isak giving him a kiss..'i missed you and not seeing you at school makes everything even worse '
Isak pulled him into hug and kissed him 'and you think it was easy for me?'.
The drank coffee together, Even talked about school stuff and how much he did already.
'i thought we would go to my place for an hour before you go home?'
'i was thinking of staying with you tonight.. i...i don't want to go home'
Isak smiled 'it's only one more day..we can do that'
Even didn't really agree but saw he had no choice.

When they came to the apartment Eskild was just finishing making lunch. 'just in time boys..i thought you'd be hungry '
He took to plates with food turned around saying 'i'm going to Linns room for lunch today' and winked at Isak while leaving.
'why is Eskild winking at you?'
'ah?' Isak tried to make the "full of confusion"face 'winking?..he didn't wink?'
'yeah yeah..i hate this kollektivitet secrets..but i know i'm not a part of it so..i'll give it a rest'.
Isak walked to Even, both hands on his face 'you're over reacting..can we please eat now so we can spend some time making up for yesterday'
'i'd love that' said Even, kissed Isak and sit to the table.
After they ate Isak picked up plates and cleaned the table and Even was about to leave to the room.
'can you wait a second i have something for you'
'can't it wait? i would really like to cuddle now..please'
'we will but i need you to come here for a minute '
When Even was standing right next to him, Isaks hand reached Evens hair ' i don't want you to freak out but i got something for you' saying that, he gave Even a small gift box.
Evens eyes were wondering from gift to Isaks face. 'what did i do to deserve you?'
'just open it please'
After opening the box Even froze. Isak saw a tear falling down, Even still looking down to his hand, to the box. After a few moments he looked at Isak 'you wanna see more of me?'
Isak smiled stepped closer so there was only a few millimeters between them ' i don't wanna see more of you you silly..i want all of you..i want you to move in with me'
Evens heart stopped..His mind started working like crazy >did i hear right? move in together? he wants to live with me<
He looked at Isak still confused 'are you sure? you know bad days will come with time..you sure you wanna go through that again?'
'seriously? i didn't know anything about your illness and still had you with me through some hard times..and you ask me this?..just tell me if you don't want to live with me'
'no no no.. i do..I DO.. there's nothing i want more.. i just didn't see that coming..and there is still my parents we need to...'
'no we don't..they know and they agree..it's all on you'
Even leaned over kissing Isak hard. 'can i move in tonight?'. Isak couldn't believe what he heard 'can i? Isak please can i??
Isak took his hand, without speaking and walked to the room. When he closed the door he started kissing Even, hands under the hoodie, that soon flied to the floor. 'no no no..wait..wait Isak..you didn't answer'
'ahh' Isak sighed 'you are going home tonight as planned ' looking into Evens eyes. He could see disappointment in his eyes, and had a feeling he was about to cry. Even looked to the floor backing out of Isaks hug.
'Even look at me..' Even still looking to the floor 'Even LOOK at me.. you are taking it all wrong..you still have some school stuff to finish.. and tomorrow we start packing..your mom gave idea of buying us a new room, so after school we go shopping..we are sleeping this weekend at your parents house, during the day we will be moving your stuff here and the new furniture..and sunday night you are officially living with me'
Even finally looked up..looked at Isak and kissed him..Isak felt the need in the kiss..he felt like every part of Evens body was sending energy to the kiss.
'so you agree with the plan?'
'i don't agree with going home tonight,but if that's the price for spending my life with you..i can survive it'
'hei i was asking you to move in with me not spending the rest of our lives together ' said Isak laughing.
'too late..you can't get rid of me now..now where were we?' Evens hands all over Isak, clothes flying around, breathing became harder.. their bodies tangled like they are one and there was no more talking..just moaning and kissing..

After an hour Isak forced Even to go home. He was complaining but left at the end. Isak spend the rest of the day with Eskild,who of course wanted to know everything. And when Isak told him they are getting new furniture Eskild ran to his room and came back with furniture catalogs and magazines.
Eskild was a bit disappointed when Isak told him he can't come with them shopping.
When he finally came back to the room, still laughing at Eskilds idea of having a pink couch in the room, he checked the phone and saw Even texted.
>i'm holding the key in my hands all the time just to remind myself i wasn't dreaming❤..<
>oh..and just wondering..i think i miss half of my keychain..it's only half of heart<
Isak smiled went to his jacket to find keys. He took a picture of his new keychain and wrote next to it >because i have the other half< and send it to Even.
Answer came right back > 😍❤😍 i don't want to sleep alone <
Isak read the message twice, smiled, took his jacket already walking to the door 'Eskild i'm staying at Evens tonight '.