morning after the christmas party

When Isak woke up he could hardly move. Even was holding him so tight that he needed a few minutes to move to his side of the bed. He checked his phone, to see what time it is. It was 10:10.
Ok, so there was still plenty of time, before Even takes him home to introduce him to his parents. So many thoughts were running through his head: will they like him? Do they think Evens manic episode was his fault? Will they expect that Even stays there and he will go home alone? He knew,sooner or later, Even will spend some time at home, but not yet..not today..he needed his touch a little bit longer..he never admitted to anyone but last week was hard for him. Watching someone you are crazy in love with so weak and sad, was harder then he imagined.
And yesterday at the party..he was awesome..Isak had a feeling everyone felt a tiny bit in love with Even. And he was so cool, Isak worried he won't feel comfortable around his friends, but his roommates assured him, they will keep an eye on Even..Then everything went great..Even enjoyed Sanas company, spent at least half of the night with the boys, made sure Linn didn't sneak out to her room, even danced with Eskild, and most important he kissed him several times, hold his hand and didn't show any discomfort the whole night.
Isak looked at Even still sleeping peacefully.. He was sleeping whole nights, without turning, without nightmares.. so peaceful..so lovely..Isak still wondered how did this beautiful person choose him.. He remembered the first time he saw him in the cafeteria. He looked to good for this world and it was impossible not to see him, not to feel the need to get to know him. And he panicked inside when this beautiful boy caught him staring..when their eyes met there were thousands of thunderstorms running through Isaks body.
And now he was sleeping next to him for a week.. He felt cold running through him the minute he remembered all of the struggle they both went through only a week ago. But he is here now and he is back..his smile and shiny eyes are back, and that was all he needed.
*phone starts beeping*
Isak quickly took the phone, mad at himself, for not turning it to silent mode. Even moved and Isak looked at him hoping the phone didn't wake him up. He was still sleeping, so Isak checked the phone and saw Magnus was texting him:
>tell Even i owe him big time! his theory worked! i had sex! i'm in love! your man is the king of advices❤️<
'Suddenly Even said still sleepy 'Who has the nerve to put a smile on your face before me?' Isak turned to Even and meet those beautiful shiny eyes he so adored.. 'Actually text is for you. Your weird idea of taking desperate to another level worked..Magnus send you a text..
Isak gave the phone to Even watching him read it..his smile was saying it all and he whispered something to himself..
'I wanna hear it to!' Even turned to Isak trying to look calm, with face expression saying > i have no idea what you're talking about <
'Come on Even i heared you made a comment after reading the text.. just tell me too, please'
'Its nothing '  Isak turned to Even and saw he was blushing, so he got closer to him, layed his face right next to Evens, gave him a few eskimo kisses before saying softly 'pretty please '.. Even smiled and said it quietly "i just said i know my theory workes cause it worked for me to and gave me you" then gave him a few gentle kisses in hope to distract Isak from wanting to continue this conversation.. but it only worked for a few moments.. ' your theory worked?? like..worked on me??'
'well we're here together now aren't we?' Even smiled at Isak who stayed quiet for what seemed like eternity.
'so that weird >lets use all the paper< thing you did at Kossegruppa was part of your plan?'
'hmm..i was waiting for you to stop playing a game at the toilet for so long i completely forgot the scenario i was supposed to use'
'Scenario??' Isak made this strange expression,  that Even couldn't read..something between surprise and confusion.
'Well i had almost eternity before i finally had a chance to talk to you. So yes i wrote a scenario in my head of how to start talking to you.. you were very hard to get to..it took me more then a month to finally get a chance to look into your eyes..i sat across from you in the cafeteria every day since the first day of school..but you?! nothing'
Isak couldn't believe that he is hearing right. 'So you really saw me the first day of school? And to think i panicked when you caught me looking at you' Isak laughed, looking into Evens eyes and wanting to know more..wanting to know everything.  'tell me more, i wanna know everything '.
Even looked surprised and happy at the same time. He had everything he ever wanted.
'First day in new school was very stressful for me. I knew a few people from parties..but last year at Bakka was..'
Even looked away, eyes closed, fighting tears. Isak felt how stressed he became just thinking about past, so he turned Evens face back to him, holding him with both hands, gently kissing Evens eyes that were still closed. 'we don't have to talk about that if you don't want to'
Even opened his eyes , took a few moments then continued 'anyway i was hoping people here won't judge me in case they heard anything from my past. So i came a bit to early and was standing outside when i heard a laugh..it was you and Jonas walking towards entrance..i..hmm.. i just..'
Isak looked at Even and saw this confused almost like >little puppy< face.. ' go on, i'm curious '
'well that was it for me..when i was younger my mum loved to explain to me how she felt when she saw my dad for the first time.. she explained about this weird feeling in her stomach..she said it was full of butterflies..and i felt them too. I
still remember how you were dressed, i still remember the sound of your laughter..it was just..well it's still fucking amaizing to me'
Even was waiting for Isak to say something. He was afraid he said to much, that Isak will think he's a freak.. And then Isak held his hand,  moved his lips to Evens ear and whispered 'you're the man of my life remember?!'
And they both started laughing.
'i told my mum about you and that stomach feeling that same day, and that is one of the reasons she so desperately wants to meet you'
'what? she knows everything then?' Isak asked all surprised.
'she knows everything..she was the one that told me i have to fight for love,and that true love is never easy'

Even then looked at Isak saying it's time to move out of the bed, cause they shouldn't be late for lunch with his parents.  But Isak didn't want to move, he tried to keep Even in bed, but didn't succeed . ' come on..tell me more..i wanna know it all'.
Even turned around before going out of the room. ' i will later, but now, shower is waiting' .
He did that eyebrows maneuver Isak was so crazy about, turned around and left the room. 'Isak just heard from the hallway 'i don't like showering alone'.
Isak smiled, kicked bedspread to the floor and almost ran to the bathroom..

Story continues Sunday evening..part 2