tuesday evening

Isak was walking home smiling. He was reminding himself that he was with Mahdi working on his biology. It was just a cover up for Even though.
Mahdi, Jonas, Sana, Eva went around with him to find a perfect cake. Evens mum told him everything he needed to know. Even was a weird kid who loved a mix of Ferrero and Raffaello. His mum told Isak he used to stuck both candies in his mouth hardly moving his mouth afterwards. So they had to find a baker who was able to combine that into a cake. It was actually great because Isak quietly wished for a white cake so Raffaello outside and Ferrero inside. And they were able to find someone who loved the idea as much as Isak.. So three storey cake it is.. He even gets a tryout cake before they make the special one, just to make sure it's what he wanted.
"you do know i wanna go taste it with you? or i'll tell Even?" Eva said laughing hard.
"girl you would actually be able to do that? to reveal our secret?"
"Jonas you should know by now i would kill for chocolate"
They all started laughing. Only Isak stayed quiet.
"you ok man?" Jonas asked.
"mhm"
"i don't buy that whole mhm.. what's up?"
"it's just.. i mean.. you know.."
Eva starts laughing hard again "seriously Isak.. just spill it"
"yeah yeah.. i mean it's getting closer.. so many things are ready..i'm just.. amm.. nervous..what if he doesn't like it?"
Sana stoped and pulled Isak into a great hug "that's simply impossible"
Isak felt someone else hugging him. Jonas,Eva and Mahdi joined the hug and he just heard Mahdi giggling and saying something about a bear hug.. He realized once again how lucky he is.

They said goodbye and Isak went home. Magnus was still there and he heard Evens loud laughing when he opened the apartment door. He found Mag, Even and Eskild in the living room watching something what seemed to be funny. He entered the room and Even jumped up, came to him and kissed him. Isak smiled and just thought about the fact that he will never get tired of Evens welcome kisses.

He joined Even on the couch. He curled into him so there was no empty space between them. He felt Even turning down to look at him.
"you ok Isak?"
"mhm.. i just missed you"
" i missed you too"
Magnus turned his eyes from tv to look at the boys "you two realize your mushiness is just too blaah.. i mean we all look like we have no idea how to be in love"
Even giggled "shut up Magnus"
"i mean seriously.. how can you miss each other after only a couple of hours??"
"quite easy.. I love spending every minute of every day with him. His hug brings butterflies, his kisses give me goosebumps and just having him near is the most amazing feeling."
"ooooh blah"
"don't you dare blahing what he just said Magnus!!"everyone turned to the door to see Vilde mad..
"amm honey i didn't.."
"you didn't what? i wouldn't mind you telling me something so beautiful..or just hugging me like that every time you see me"
"amm.. honey.. i am.. amm.. Vilde?"
"exactly my point.. i have no idea how you managed to write me a love letter.
Isak giggled and Even hugged him even tighter so Vilde wouldn't hear him and suspect anything.

It was getting late so Vilde and Magnus went home. Even was half asleep when Isak stood up from the couch. Hehelped him to our room and Even would probably sleep fully dressed if Isak wouldn't help him. He just loved to feel his skin. It just became a habit that they slept only in underwear and none of them complained.
"Isak.."
"babe i thought you are sleeping?"
"i am..almost.. just need to know one thing "
"what?"
"give me a hint about my gift please"
"a-a"
"Isak.. sunshine.. love of my life.. please.. please"
Even was half whispering getting even closer to Isak almost crawling on him.
"a-a.. it won't be a surprise"
"love please just something.. anything "
"babe fine.. you wanna know something.. the gift is absolutely amazing and i can't wait to give it to you"
Isak looked at Evwns face who was just a mixture of confusion and love, he leaned closer and kissed him.
"now sleep babe"
Even started drifting away but he managed to whisper i love you before he was out and they both fell asleep smiling.