" Oy! Can we move to our game now? We were supposed to play Truth or Dare and I'm sure as shit ready to fucking start! " 

" You sure look eager, Gabe! " answers Kota in an amused tone. Everyone is settling down on the floor after Nathan and Brandon moved a couple of armchairs and a sofa out of the way. Victor sits me between him and Silas and both kiss my cheeks and take my hands in theirs. Apparently, the outside world knows about my boys and me and Theo doesn't blink an eye at them showing me affection. Well, in that case... 

My hands squeeze both of theirs and I kiss their cheeks in return. I then concentrate on Gabriel, curious about his game.

" Alright! So, the game is simple. The first to start has to ask Truth or Dare to the person of his choice and then proceed to ask them a question or give them a dare, depending on what the person chose. If they don't want to do the dare or don't want to answer the question, they'll have to tell something about themselves that no one knows about or drink a shooter. To determine who will start the game, we will all pick a straw and the person who gets the longest straw wins. "

I'm a little nervous about this. I don't know why. Maybe it's because Theo is here and I don't want to tell things about my past in front of him. I guess I'll have to choose the dares. I just hope that they won't be too bad or too difficult to execute. Raven is sending me little winks and kisses. I think he's very confident about getting me to kiss him. He still doesn't get that I don't need a dare to kiss him. Who would not want to kiss Raven?

Nathan gets up before we start and comes back with two bottles of Gigglewater. It recently has been brought to England by a man called Roys Tattertattle. He gives me one and offers the other to Luna, who accepts it with a lot of interest, saying that her dad drank some when in America and laughed himself silly for three days after consuming way too much of the alcohol beverage. I'll drink normal water in between every bottle of this because if I don't, I think that Sean will be very much occupied for a while. Have I already drank half of the bottle? How is it possible? I thought I only took three or four sips! That's when I see Victor smiling at me sheepishly. 

" Sorry, Princess. I was curious so I drank from your bottle. I'll get you another one. "

Well, that explains it! Tattertattle, Tattertattle, Tattertattle. It's so funny when said non-stop. It's like saying 'piano, panier, piano, panier' in French. it's hard not to get your tongue to trip on the words. It's an excellent diction exercise, although completely useless tonight. I still like it, teehee! Tattertattle, Tattertattle! Oh boy... I have never drunk any alcohol in my life and it shows and judging by the huge smile on Luna's face, it's her first time too. 

" Holly motherfucking shit! They're both alcohol virgins! " bellows Gabriel while we're all picking a straw from Nathan's hand. I hope I won't be the first. He's right and I'm a virgin in many regards too. There's a lot of things I haven't done in my life. My first kiss was a couple of days ago and I'm eighteen so you can easily imagine what else I haven't done. I'm happy to be experiencing some of those things with my friends, though. It's better to do something for the first time with people you care about. Some things make me blush and some not. I'll let your imagination wander. I won't elaborate on this. Nope.

Corey has the longest straw and I'm curious about who he will choose. His eyes are wandering from one person to another until they stop on Luna. What will my brilliant Corey will be asking her?

" Truth or Dare, Luna? "

" Truth. " she answers before we hear Gabriel grunting. I think he hoped she would choose a dare. 

" Would you ever consider having a foreign boyfriend? "

" Well, yes. It doesn't really matter with all the ways you can travel with magic and honestly, I would be happy just to have a boyfriend, no matter where he comes from as long as he's a man and that I'm attracted to him physically and mentally. "