24회

JUNGKOOK POV
"Ring ringgg ringg" i finally wake up because of the ringtone from my phone "hello? Oh mom why did you suddenly call me?" I yawn and look at the clock that hanging on the wall, it's already 11:30 o'clock I totally knocked out after a very long and hectic yesterday

"my dear i think you need to come home sooner" i raise my eyebrows try to sense something "what's happening there?" I fully awake and sit properly "your dad....." her voice cracks "why with dad? mom please..." my heart beating so fast out of nervous I seriously hope nothing bad happen to him "your dad got into a car accident and now in hospital" she starts to cry, I gasp "mom relax, calm down i'll come home" i try to calm myself down because of the shock, nothing goes well for me and im not sure what to think more.

"noona already booked a flight ticket check your email"
my noona suddenly sent a message. I open my email immediately and check the flight time, it's tonight that fast? Im worried about dad yes seriously so worried but I didn't expect that i will leave tonight i didn't settle anything yet here. "Sigh~" blank totally blank I don't even know what to do and where to start, i get out from the room want to tell yoongi that i will go back tonight but he's not home thinking about what i did to him last night makes me feels bad about it "am i too mean?" I seriously never had a fought with him i mean like this serious fight, I seriously hope he understand that i was so mad and hyunwoo, shouldn't i at least apologize and visit jihae for once last time? Because I don't know when will i come here again.

I return to the bedroom again and pack my clothes, it's sad to leave korea this early when I haven't do much things "it's okay you can come here again later" i try to brainwashing myself and smile. I sit on my bed and open my contact list and when i saw hyunwoo's name I seriously want to call him but i know he won't receive it so i end up send him messages.

Even though i know he won't reply it but at least he read it, even though i know he won't allow me to visit jihae i still want to ask it. I seriously think him as a friend korean friend who are in the same age as mine but sadly, we aren't that close yet but i need to go and he already hate me a lot.

And jihae, I've thinking about it so hard last night and somehow I realize that I actually fall for her.

YOONGI POV
It's already night i went to hanriver because i've nowhere to go, Im not even ready to face jungkook at all, because i know it's my fault and from what rapmon told me he was really sad when rapmon found him at the hospital. He must be there at the situation but did he get all the blames alone? He was really mad at me last night, someone even punched him maybe it's from hyunwoo? "It's your fault stupid" I sit on one of the bench and face the river, try to exhale and inhale the air and close my eyes.

"Do you really like her?" It suddenly come out from my mouth "but how?" I open my eyes and open the gallery, i stare at her picture that i ever took through hyunwoo's phone before. "I even took this" i mumbles, everything that happened between me doesn't seems to be real it's totally like a fate. A smile that appears on my lips when i see her picture "seriously who are you lee jihae, why you make me feels this way?" i said while still staring at it.

Suddenly I receive a call from Jungkook, my eyes widen when i see his name and i answer the call nervously.

"h--hello?" stutters because I feels nervous
"hyung, i was too harsh on you last night im sorry" he said, he sound like he's outside the house
"no jungkook it's my fault im sorry" i said regretfully
"i know you didn't mean it to be mean to her i know you well enough hyung but last night i was....seriously so mad that I can't control it" he said sincerely that he really feels sorry
"it's okay, its my fault too that Im too ego" i sigh and lean my back on the bench

"Hyung...i've to go back to LA tonight" i stand up when I heard that
"but why?! you just came few days ago" i raise my voice a little
"something happened, but hyung i like her" he said, seriously
"haha what do you mean?" my heart beating while waiting for his answer
"I like lee jihae" i got a goosebumps it's hurt inside me, i sit on the bench again weakly
"oo-ooh really? did you already confess?" i fake a small laugh and try to sound okay

JUNGKOOK POV
"i will do it, im going to do it" im in front the hospital while talking to yoongi
"hyung i know you like her too" i smirk while walking inside
"m-me? that's no w-way" he still try so hard to deny it
"you can't lie it to me I already know it" that makes him silent, i stop from walking when i see hyunwoo and hide myself from him. I close my eyes and try to take a deep breath
"as a man and a man let's fight fairly" i said to him bravely
"even though you are my favorite hyung I don't want to lose her that easily to you" I added and i open my eyes with determine
"jung------" before he continue, i end the call

I've no time, i know he will come here immediately in no matter what i have to confess to jihae first before him. I bravely get out and face hyunwoo "hyunwoo-ya" i call him from behind, he turn around and look at me with shock "how dare you come here?" He replied coldly, as expected. "I've no time to fight with you my flight in 3 hours" i said seriously, still with a smile he suddenly stay silent "why..why did you come here?" He unexpectedly ask "to say goodbye?" I smile "do you really have to go?" He immediately looks at the floor right after he said it maybe he's embarrassed with it but he did sound sad for me. Is that mean he didn't hate me anymore?

YOONGI POV
He ended the call just like that, he left me hanging. "Ya! Jeon jungkook!" I shout and run to the main road, i try to get a taxi but none of them stop. I suddenly feels in rush where is he, what he mean by he will confess? Did he really like jihae? But why? why it's him it shouldn't be him! From all the men around the world why jungkook have to like the girl i like?

But where should i go first, is he at he hospital now? Should i go to the hospital or he just tease me is he already at the airport? I can't choose! Lastly, finally one of the taxi stop in front of me, i get into the car "where are you going sir?" The driver ask, im not sure what to answer him "uhmm..hos..no...air...no" where should i go first? Who should i choose?

AUTHOR'S🌿

Are you ready for the ending soon?
5 more episodes + 1 epilogue more!
keep on reading!🙈

But! Dont leave without any vote!👻 please vote & comment if you want🌸