15회

JUNGKOOK POV
i immediately woke up after i heard yoongi's voice, i fell asleep while waiting for him to come home because i want to tell him so bad about what happened to me today, but when i saw him he looks so pale and tired it must be a tiring day for him so i decided to tell him about it later, maybe not now.

I start to ask him if everything's okay but he doesn't seems want to tell me at all make me more wonder and worried, he never like that he used to always tell me what happened if he has any concerns or problems. I guess maybe he don't want to make me worry or its a secret. I think I shouldn't ask him more if he don't want to tell me, but he somehow suddenly acting so strange to be honest i just cant help but i want to find it out even by myself.

"You sleep first i want to take something" he close the door after pushed me in rushly "what is this...." I mumbles and then i slowly open the door a bit and trying to find out what he's up to, i can see him being in front the window grabbing the curtain with desperation and he looks mess "whats wrong with him?" I mumbles, im not sure since i cant hear what he's mumbling alone there i try to read his lips but its not easy "i ...want...to see...you?" I somehow can read the last words, when i think about it isnt Jihae's house in front of this room? ".....설마....(hyung...no way..)" he close the curtain and I immediately close the door and jump onto the bed pretend to sleep before he notice me.

Many things come into my head, did he see Jihae, why did he said that? Did I saw it wrongly? What happened? "The cafe....." I remember that hyung still haven't tell me about what happened between them in the cafe before, what happened? On that night i barely sleep.

JIHAE POV
The next morning i woke up so early, its just 6:00AM i dont know why i feels like i want to take some fresh air so i decided to go out and have a walk alone, i try so hard to make sure hyunwoo didnt notice or not it will be mess because he will follow me.

I look around the house he haven't wake up yet "thanks god" i mumbles and happily going out with a bright smile.

I stretch my arms and keep on walking, i look around and i see a park nearby i put my earphones and sit on the swing suddenly one of my favorite song on playing its kim bum soo bogoshipda (보고싶다) somehow it feels like its not the right time to listen to this kind of song "sigh~" the cold air hits me hard, as hard as how hard that song hits my heart. And i fall into the dreamland.

YOONGI POV
I barely sleep maybe because of the iced americano i drank last night,its still early and today I decided to bring jungkook along with me but he's still fast asleep, he looks tired I feels bad to wake him up, so i go out for a walks first and i should wake him up when i return.

Remembering about last night, im not sure if i really see that girl or maybe its just someone that look alike her? I was really strange last night idk what happened to me "forget about it~ today is a brand new day~" i mumbles and walking to the park and trying to delete everything on my mind.

Reaching the park with a zero mind i walk closer to the swing where i always sit whenever i come here, then i see someone from behind its look alike a girl and she's on the other swing, my feet somehow walking by itself closer and i sit on the other swing beside her without bothering thinking so much i look at her from the downside slowly to upside and im freezing after i reach her face she's familliar

"ji-jihae...." Its that girl its really her i dont know what to do should i go away but my heart says i really want to see her so bad, and also thats mean the girl that i saw last night its really her? What this mean? "As expected...rich kid" I mumbles when i know that she live in that luxury building.