23회

HYUNWOO POV
It's seriously such a long day, jihae is sleeping after the doctor gave her a shoot to make her calm down after the mess it was seriously too hard to believe this and she, even in her sleep she looks so depress. And jungkook left without even saying anything and he even just received my punch without any fight back, am i too harsh on him? I think he deserves that but somehow i feels bad.

"Sigh" a sigh that come from my mouth, It's tighten my chest everytime i look at her "Noona please dont be like this..." i try to talk to her and I seriously hope she will hear that i hold her hand even tighter "you are the strongest girl i ever know but why? why did you become this weak?" *gulp* i try to hold back my tears.

And then I remember doctor want to meet me, I let her hand off from mine slowly and put it on her stomach and leave her alone to meet the doctor.

YOONGI POV
Jungkook didn't even go out from the room since then and today im standing in front of the hospital where Jihae is, thanks to rapmon for telling me about this. I know I don't belong here i know I shouldn't even show my face but there's something i need to do and say before it's too late or i will never have a chance again.

My heart is beating with every steps i take to Jihae's room, i close my eyes and take a deep breath in front of the door. I open the door slowly and i can see jihae laying down on the bed and she, she doesn't seem to be sleeping that peacefully and it's itchy inside my heart because I know it's my fault. Dry lips pale face and she seems to lose some weight what's more important she doesn't look happy.

"Im sorry" the first word i can say when i reached closer to her "im not lying im not joking around and im not teasing you im serious" i stare at her face deeply I seriously hope she hear me "im sorry im seriously sorry" it's suddenly teary on my eyes "I know it's my fault so im so sorry" and when i blinks the tears drop, i sit on the chair beside her and take her hand my heart start to beat faster "please please i beg you forgive me" i close my eyes can't bear to look at her more longer. But her face come into my mind especially when she smiles at me "jihae...lee jihae" i call her name for the first time "i.....i..li..."

"Who are you?!" I open my eyes immediately and almost let her hand go but suddenly she hold my hand back "jihae? You can hear me? It's me yoongi" but that unknown guy pulls me away, I don't know him it's my first time seeing him but i think it's hyunwoo her dongsaeng "she held my hand she wake up!" I said happily to him "it's none of your business! Security!!!" He shout, i gasps. The securities come and drag me away and the doctor come inside to check her up "she held my hand im so sure she did" i try to explain and try to escape from the security but I can't im not strong enough "JIHAE YOU HEAR ME RIGHT? SERIOUSLY IM SORRY!" I scream and they close the door

They throw me away outside the hospital, and on that time i know I will never have a chance again to tell her the truth.

HYUNWOO POV
On my way to meet the doctor someone suddenly send me a text

"hyunwoo ya it's me"
Its from jungkook, it makes me feels so angry how can he text me like that after what just happened, i just ignore it. I thought he will give up after i just gave him a seen but he sent again.

"im sorry i know it's my fault, if i can turn back time i will never pick up your lost phone at the airport that day and she will never meet me and yoongi and this will never happen"
I just stares at the text

"But when i think about it again, I didn't regret to meet you and jihae i got to make some friends, korean friends. We are friends right?"
I promised to be his friend, we just met and tbh we don't really know each other that well but actually i know he's a nice guy. His text somehow makes me feels bad, but I just can't admit it that it's not his fault.

"Im going back to US, but before that please for once please allow me to meet you and visit Jihae before i go? I beg you"
He is going back to US, i wonder why i suddenly feels sad about it.

"oh sir, jihae-sii have a visitor" one of the nurse inform me, i raise my eyebrows when i heard that "who?!" It is jungkook? "Im not sure sir" she smile innocently "who tell you to allow any visitor?" I mad at her and go to jihae's room again, half of me really want to meet him but half of me want to prevent him from seeing jihae so i run as fast as i can

Once i arrived i saw him already there, idk why but a smile suddenly appears on my lips, but wait he's not jungkook. "Who are you?!" I open the door and ask he's not jungkook but he is yoongi, what a fate I finally face to face with someone that hurt my noona i bites my lips holding a grunge inside me it's burning when i see him

Jihae held his hand back and i saw it, i dont understand what's happening between them. I pulls him away maybe out of jealousy and immediately calls the security to bring him out, the doctor rushly come inside and check her up "jihae sii if you can hear me please say something" yoongi who get drag by the securities keep on tryin to escape "JIHAE IM SORRY" he shout before exist the room with force

"yoon..yoongi" Jihae finally say something but why she calls him? "Noona im here" i hold her hand and try to talk with her "yoongi...yoong..." i gasps "noona it's me hyunwoo it's me hyunnie" but he keeps on calling him.

Half of me feels not fair why she keeps calling him but another side of me feels really thankful that she finally talks. I hope she search for me not him.

JIHAE POV
"Im sorry...." that voice i know that voice it's yoongi's "......forgive me" im so sure it's yoongi's he beg me to apologize i want to see him and he hold my hand, and i can feel it "lee jihae....jihae" it's him he calls my name. I want to open my eyes but im too weak to do it but i can hear everything, i try to use all of my energy left to hold his hand back when i did it he sounds so happy about it i try to smile but I can't. Lastly i lost all the energy.

"JIHAE! IM SORRY" he shout i can hear his voice shouting "y-yoongi..." i try to call him but then his voice....his voice disappear, where is him? "Yoongi...yoongi..." i keep on trying to call him but he didn't answer me where is him? "yoongi..." i call him again but someone else answer it's not him it's not his voice. Where are you? He's gone from my hearing.

When i finally can open my eyes, i can see everyone. Mom, dad, hyunwoo and even hongki oppa everyone is here together but where am i? Why I'm here? I don't have any energy to ask so just look around "noona can you hear me? We are at the hospital" it's hyunwoo "you fainted yesterday" hongki oppa added.

They are so happy when i open my eyes, did something happen to me? Hyunwoo hold my hand "noona im so thankful that you finally wake up" but why i doesn't feels right? Something feel lost, yoongi....did he really come or it just a dream? But im so sure he come and talk to me he ask for my forgiveness it's surely him but where is him? I look around he's not here or maybe it's surely just a dream.

"You should eat" mom try to feed me but I don't feel like eating "noona you should eat" hyunwoo come near to coax me and i just look away and stare at the ceiling. I try to remember what happened before i wake up, i had another fought with yoongi at the restaurant. I try to close my eyes and remember his face properly the way he stared at me, the way he touched my cheek everything about him used to be so annoying but now I missed it but why?

AUTHOR'S🌿

This story is going to the end, and i hope you still read it to the end!

If you are still reading please vote!🙈
it will mean a lot to me!

Thank you my beautiful readers🌸