11회

HYUNWOO POV
I promised jihae noona that i will do anything for her, i kinda regrets it I shouldn't make a promise she's making me do everything even for a very simple thing that she can do it herself "sigh~" I keeps sighing, but after all even though i didnt mean to left her behind, i was still wrong.

"Here your phone"

She takes out a very familiar phone no way how did it can be with her? im so happy to see my phone again i thought it get steal or i drop it somewhere and i thought i will never find that phone anymore, this phone seriously had a lots of noona's picture that needed to be keep safely it's seriously her x-file, pretty ugly funny or bad pictures its all in here.

Once i got the phone i immediately open the gallery to make sure all pictures still there i feels so relieved that nothing's missing, but wait how did noona found this? I asked her with an excited tone but she replied with cold i think she still mad at me i think she hate me even more now its all because of hongki hyung if he didn't plan this, me with noona will be more closer than before since noona even entered my bedroom first for the first time she even be more sweeter and care about me we really becoming so close these days but right now somehow it feels like we used to be like how we used to be.

I need to explain and i need to know something, im talking in my mind while staring at her pictures in my gallery "n-noona" I stutters a little i thinks she didn't hear me since the sound from tv kinda loud "anyway the reason why i didnt call you and tell you what happened" i speak a little bit louder just to let her hear me but her reaction seems like she want to ignore me, its kinda cruel... i stare at her most precious picture where she wore a very beautiful dress on her birthday she seriously look like a princess on that day, by looking at it encourage me to keep talking "hongki hyung didnt let me borrow his phone he said its secret no one should know even you, i was really desperate i really need to tell you because I thought maybe you are worrying about me" i said bravely like a man i takes a deep breath before continue i scared that she will misunderstand it "but when i think about it.......are you even worry about me though?" I barely said it isnt it too harsh? Is she okay?

I suddenly feels bad I shouldn't say it to her "when you called hyung and cried because worried about me i was soo happy I thought you....didnt....even....c-care" i want to take back all what i said but i cant, i smile to her hopefully she thinks that im joking around i hope she dont take it serious but did i smile too fakely? I dont know whats shes thinking right now i just sigh i will be on trouble our relationship going to be more awkward after this "thanks.... for worried about me and im sorry for made you worried noona" I ended the speech with a regret feels I should say anything she looks like she's deeply in thinking made me curious what she's thinking about

Finally she looks at me while cross her arms "lol of course i was worried" she smile it looks sincere did she really care?! She really care? Im speechless and she pats my head i don't know what to say but it seriously made me so happy "......and mad! Hmph!" She continues but she don't really look mad though yeah now i know it she just dont know how to handle that kind of serious situation very well, i knew her so well enough rather than answer it seriously she jokes it around and I answer her with jokes.

Thats my noona at least now i know that she actually care about me I thought she dont even want to care, even how bad she is towards me shes still my only noona and i really love her and i know it that she just too ego to show me her loves towards me, maybe? And in the end i follows her around with my aegyos asking for forgiveness.

JIHAE POV
Hongki oppa is finally home he seriously shock when he saw me here "ya! What are you doing here? You came alone? How did you escape? How how how!?" He asked nonstop and sound like an ahjumma "heol~" i mumbles and tells him everything and all except for how i met those two guys of course. "WHAT!!" he freezes and gasping after listen to my explaination, i just stay cool and sit on the sofa and cross my legs meanwhile hyunwoo just stay silence "do you think mom and dad will do nothing?! they might call police or hire detective to search you!" He yells at me but yeah i didnt think of it

"then how about hyunwoo? Do you think they wont search for hyunwoo when you brought him here" i yells back at him "thats why i didnt bring you here because i was planned to bring hyunwoo back after 3 days! And if you are home you can just tell mom and dad that hyunwoo stay at his friend's for study or bla bla bla as a back up! Didnt you were the one who called me for helps said that you are worried about hyunwoo being sad this is just a short escape for him bla bla bla" he yells nonstop without taking a breath and glare at me i dont know what to say, that's actually his real reason of the plan "you should tell me about that early! how can i know?" But its not my fault he's the one who said nothing, he takes a deep breath and about to continue the debate but

Hyunwoo suddenly shout at hs "STOP IT!" and both of us silence and look at hyunwoo at the same time "things already happened lets just stop fighting" he said with a manly expression just like how he spoke up to mom and dad before i saw this side of him twice he sometimes very impressive and scary, hongki oppa take his things "okay then i will call mom and dad and tell them both of you are here .... End of the story" and he immediately walks to his bedroom left me and hyunwoo in the living room

"H-hyunnie?" I look at him who are in front of me "you okay right?" Im scared that he will suddenly yell at me he look down that i cant see his face "hyunwoo ya" still no answer from him make me go closer to him slowly and sit beside him "im sorry okay?" I apologize for making a fuss without saying anything he come closer to me and hug me and i just hug him back "you dont need to apologize noona... Im sorry because i yelled at you and hyung just now i just .. i just dont want both of you fight especially because of me" he hugs me tightly after said that "its okay you did the right thing and we are not fighting because of you dont think about it okay?"

I pats his back, I hope hyunwoo dont think too much about what just happened he seriously thinks alot it will make him stress "thanks noona.... I love you" his confession always makes me happy I should treat him more well as a noona but i dont really know how to express my feelings to him I need to learn, i takes a deep breath if not now then when right?

"I ... Love you too hyunwoo" its feels kinda cheesy but why not once for awhile i smile and push him on his shoulders "aigoo you made me said it" i rubs his hairs and gives him a big smile, he looks speechless i smirk look at his reaction "i know you like it right ?" I said while rolling my eyes but he pulls me and hug me again "thanks noona i love you one i love you two i love you three .........ten " he said and hug me tighter and tighter "heol~" i gasp.

AUTHOR'S🌿

Like i said in the previous chapter,
I also got no idea why i made hyunwoo being so bipolar in this story
HAHAHA😂

but i still hope you keep on reading
Ops! But wait, please leave a vote before you go👻✨