19회

YOONGI POV
She keeps on glaring at me, makes me wonder did she hate me that much? I should have apologize more properly but I already apologized to her this morning, oh! I forgot she was asleep on that time why am i so stupid I should be more braver but on that time I thought i will never get another chance anymore.

I keep on staring at her meanwhile she just keep on looking away, but then she suddenly look at me while raising her eyebrows "what?" I said innocently and stare at her face as much as i can, she just rolls her eyes and smile to someone in front of me, I almost forgot that Rapmon is there with us what they were talking about? I didn't listen to them at all. God what's wrong with me? I somehow being someone else right now.

"but yoongi, isnt that jacket yours?" Rapmon ask me while pointing at the jacket that Jihae is wearing right now "nope" she suddenly answers it, I didn't realize that and I forgot that I gives it to her this morning "it's mine" i said immediately after her then she looks at me with a '?' face "what? It's really mine you don't believe?" I tells her "why should I believe you?" She answers, i take her arms and shows her something behind the jacket at the arm "look?! it's my name" i had my name written on that jacket since it's a handmade jacket that I always wear, it's like my most favorite thing I can't believe it myself how can I gave her that. "It's not your name but it's written 'suga' here" she said still can't believe me and i just sigh "it's his stage name 'suga'" Rapmon interrupt us, i raise my eyebrows twice to her "no way...." She mumbles can't believe it

Rapmon just giggles and suddenly he stand up "i will go to the toilet for awhile" he leave us and wink at me, what did it's mean? "but how?" she suddenly talk to me with a curious face "hm? The jacket?" I said and look at her, she still staring at my name and nods "........secret" I just don't know how to answer her.

She stares right into my eyes after that and i do the same, she don't even blink what's wrong with her? Why did she look at me like that? And why my heart beating so fast right now? "Sigh whatever" she looks away and try to give me back the jacket "no just wear it, it's cold" i said and put the jacket on her again, on that time our face feel so close and i can see that her cheeks turn red just like the first time i met her, my hands moving by itself and touch her cheeks it does feels as warm as a hot coffee

"here your foods, enjoy it" the foods arrived, what a very wrong timing we awkwardly look away from each other "thank you" i smile to the ahjumma that serves our foods politely

JIHAE POV
I stare at him sincerely yet deeply just in case maybe he will tell me about how the jacket suddenly being with me, im dying curious though but I can't remember anything. My stare didn't work for him, he even stare at me back coldly yet he looks blankly "sigh~" I sighing, of course it won't work on him because i know he hate me. I almost take off the jacket and want to give it back to him but he prevent me "no just wear it, it's cold" he said while putting the jacket back properly, this time he doesn't sound teasing at all he sounds very nice. He makes my heart flutters, it just can't be help to believe what he said again. I don't know am i stupid or i can fall easily. I swear my cheeks burning red right now.

I look away when he comes closer to me, my heart beating so fast it feels like can be explodes. He touches my cheeks make me look at him, oh god he is staring at me. His touch make my cheeks getting more hotter than before, he is still staring at me i want to read his mind so bad but I can't what he's thinking? Is he still teasing me like before is he playing around with me? I hate him so much he keeps making me confused.

He let go of my cheeks and look away when our food arrived. My heart still can't stop beating, i bites my lips. "stupid..." I mumbles alone "hm? did you say something?" he asks innocently seriously like nothing ever happened. Gosh it's annoying i want to kill him so bad "let's eat" he puts the jajangmyeon in front of me, I seriously don't know what to feel, should i just mad at him? should i just kick him? Or should i just slap him for what he did before and now. I just can't believe how can he can forget everything easily and pretend like nothing happened, it's bothering me and it's killing me. I make a fist holding back my anger "you dont want to eat?" he asks i just stay silence "what's wrong?" he talks again, how i wish he can stop talking it's annoying his voice his words it's annoying everything he do its so annoying! "Hey? excuse me someone there?" he touches my shoulder i immediately pulls his hand away off me.

He stay silence maybe he understands the situation right now, i also don't know what to do but i keep on closing my eyes to calm down. Since we are inside a restaurant and there's a lot of people here I shouldn't make a trouble and run someone's business. But then he suddenly touch my hand and he hold it i try to pull it off but I can't "im sorry..." he mumbles, enough to let me hear it. This time his voice doesn't sounds annoying for me it somehow calm me down, yeah it does. "Im so sorry..." He continues and hold my hand tightly "i know my words seriously hurt you so much before" i open my eyes, stare at his hands that holding my hand "after what i said i feels so bad towards you and i know im wrong" i just stay silent "will you forgive me?" For some seconds i fall for his words again.

I shakes my head, no I can't! I shouldn't fall for his trick for once again he probably playing around with me. What is this? He thinks i can forget everything easily? He's so annoying he's so stupid I just can't hold it anymore. finally i look up at him his face looks somehow really sincere nope nope! I should control myself "stop it yoongi stop playing around anymore im tired" i pulls my hand away from his and stand up "get off" i said since I can't go out of there "get off before i shout out loud here" i warn him, he slowly stand up and let me go.

"stupid you stupid why did you keep playing with heart like this i hate you so much" i walks to home by myself blankly with no energy i seriously got no energy left. Once I reached home i can see hyunwoo about to go out from the house he seems to go somewhere again "oh?! noona where did you go?!" he sounds worried and immediately go closer to me, I somehow feeling more weaker maybe because I haven't eat anything yet today "hyunwo ya...." I try to walk but i keep on losing my energy with each steps i did, in the end I suddenly fall down by myself "NOONA!" he screams and rushly hold me "what's happening? What's wrong with you?" He shakes my body "are you okay?!" He keeps on asking but i keep on losing my mind all i can see now is dark and his voice keep on dissapearing....

AUTHOR'S🌿

It's already 20th episode!😱
I seriously won't reach this far without any of you!

Thank you so much!🌸

10 more chapters to go! Keep on reading!😍