Chapter Eleven:She going to live?!(Jane's POV)

Ponyboy stopped kissing me and we looked into each others eyes.He blushed more then I've ever seen a boy blush.I smiled.Then I hugged him.He sat there in shock.I stopped hugging him.

I laughed."You look cute when you blush."I said.

"I-I do?!"He said in shock.

"Hell ya!I've never seen somebody so cute when they blushed."His ears turned red.I laughed.

Then Darry came rushing down the stairs."Guys,come and see Roxelle!Steve,Soda that's enough now get your asses up stairs!"

Soda and Steve came out of the kitchen with their faces covered in chocolate cake.Pony and I burst out laughing.Then it went serious.

"Is Roxelle OK?!"Soda asked,wiping his face.Steve wiped his, too.

"We aren't sure.Come guys."Soda rushed passed Darry.Darry stood there in shock.Then he went upstairs.

Pony and I followed to their bedroom.Roxelle was there laying on the bed.I've never been in Soda's and Pony's room before.

I ran quickly to Roxelle's side.I pushed passed the boys.I knelt down beside the bed.I started to stroke Roxelle's hair.

"Hey,Pop Rox."I said gently."I'm here."Tears came rushing down.I grabbed her right hand and our fingers intertwined.I put my elbow on the bed along with hers.I smiled while I cried.Then all the boys stood to my left."Remember when we first met?That was one of my favorite days.The day I met my best friend.Please don't die,Rox,"I closed my eyes."Don't die on us!"I cried."I lost Dylan,I don't want to loose somebody else I care about.Rox,I love you like a sister.Please live for us.For me."I opened my eyes and stood up.Our fingers were still intertwined.

"Soda,I need you to help me with dinner."Darry said sadly.Soda and Darry left the room.I turned toward the rest of the guys.

"I hope the kid's OK."Two-bit said.

"I don't want to loose her."Johnny said."I love her."

"Aw come on,guys!Toughen' up."Dally said.

"Dal,were talkin' bout a member of our group here."Ponyboy said.

I knew Dally was just actin' tough for us.So we didn't all break down and cry.I knew he wan't too but he's just being tough for our sake.Even them tough boys cry.

"Ima goin' downstairs.This emotional shit is makin' me really depressed."Two-bit said as he started walking out of the room.

"Wait up,stupid!"Dally said.He ran out the door and Steve followed.I was left with Pony and Johnny.

"Why did this all happen?How did it happen?I hate this.I feel like I'm being slowly torn from the ones I love.I wish it be back to normal.I can't believe I'm sayin' this but I miss seeing fights.I miss seeing Socs.I miss the normal things."I said.The boys nodded.

"Jane,Ima not tryin to upset you more,but I miss playin' football with Dylan.I miss goin' too your house and seein' Dylan there.I don't want to miss seein' Roxelle here with us."Johnny said.Pony and him started to cry.I was already crying.

Roxelle,Johnny,and Ponyboy would always meet at my house to go out and watch a movie.We loved doin' that kinda stuff.Dylan would always drive us.He was afraid we'd get hurt.Sometimes we'd stay at my place and play board games.Well,when Soda and Darry were at work everybody would come to my house just for kicks.

"Ya,I miss Dylan too.He was a great guy."Ponyboy said.

The boys both gave me sad,innocent eyes."I-I do too.I miss his laugh.I don't want to see Roxelle gone too.I really don't want to loose another."I said.

"Ponyboy,Johnny,Jane, come down and eat!"Darry shouted from down stairs.The boys left.I stayed.I turned toward Roxelle.I smiled at her then left the room.I hope Roxelle wakes up soon.