Ch. 1 Meetings at the Mall

Comenzar desde el principio

"Wanna talk outside?" He suggested and she nodded, then they made their way down the stairs and out of the mall. Once they were somewhere outside of earshot from everyone, her bright smile was back.

"Okay Kirstie, so tell me about yourself." He said as they sat down on a bench, and she started thinking.

"Alright, well my name is Kirstin Taylor Maldonado but everyone calls me Kirstie, I'm 23 years young, I love shopping, and huskies, they're so cute and fluffy!!! I can see into the future, I love to sing, I always change my style of clothing-" She started but Kevin quickly cut her off.

"Wait, you can see into the future?" He asked intrigued, and she nodded.

"Yep, so I know that you are the smartest person in the world and recently had a falling out with your professor at college." She confirmed with a smirk, as his eyes went wide.

"That happened a few hours ago..." He told her amazed and she chuckled. "What else do you know?"

"I know that you're going to get a phone call from a friend you really care about, and they're going to tell you that they can't see you until next week because their flight got cancelled and all the others got delayed due to weather."

"When is this going to happen?" He quizzed, and she took out her phone and looked at the clock.

"In... 3, 2, 1." She pointed at Kevin's pocket just as a ringtone was heard. He looked at her with wide amazed eyes and a huge smile on his face, as he fished his phone from his pocket. She just grinned as he answered the call and put it up to his ear.

"Hello? ... Hey, how's it going? ... Why not? What's wrong? ... Really? ... Wait, all of them?! ... Well I'm very sorry, I wish there was something I could do. ... Next week?" He paused and looked at Kirstie who was grinning the whole time. She was swinging her legs like a little kid and gave him a wink.

"Uh yeah, I'm free, next week's just fine. ... Okay. ... Alright I'll talk to you later. ... Yeah. ... Bye." He hung up the phone phone and turned to her.

"That's incredible!" He praised and she chuckled. "I do have a question though, why were you in such a rush to find me?"

"Because I knew that you only wanted to stay here for the rest of the day before going somewhere else. I couldn't see where you were going because you weren't sure yourself. At times like that, anything that you do or see could change your decision and altar the future. This was the only place I could be sure that you would be before you left again. Besides, we have to meet another person here." She explained and he raised an eyebrow.

"There's another one here? With powers?"

"Yep, we're going to meet him later."

"Why can't we meet him now? I want to know this person." He said, obviously excited.

"We could, but I thought we should get something to eat first. You stomach will agree with me in a second. Besides, they won't be here until around 11:30."

"Really?" Kevin asked, but then his stomach growled.

He clutched it and wondered why he was so hungry. Then he realized that he hadn't eaten anything all day. Kirstie chuckled and stood up.

"Come on, we're going to see a movie then we're gonna get some dinner." She said holding out her hand, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Is that what you saw was going to happen when you looked into the future?" He questioned, and she smirked.

"Not really, actually I saw us waiting for a long time since it's only 8 and they're going to show up at 11:30. Since I didn't want to wait that long, and you were getting hungry, I decided that a movie and dinner would be easier." She said as she helped him up.

"Hmm, sounds good to me." He said brushing off his pants.

"Great! I'm glad you agreed because I was also kinda starting to crave some popcorn." She admitted, and he chuckled.

He understood why. They were right outside the mall on the side the movie theater was, so the scent of freshly popped popcorn was in the breeze. It smelled so good and was making him hungrier.

"Alright, let's go get some popcorn. But I get to pick the place we go to eat." He said quickly and she smiled.

"Okay, as long as I get to pick the movie."

"Deal." He agreed and they shook hands.

"After you." He said extending his arm to the tall building, and she giggled at the silly gesture.

After that, Kevin put his phone back in his pocket, and they walked back into the mall to find the movie theater. It wasn't hard, they just followed their nose to the popcorny scent it chose.

~*~*~

A/N I'm sorry, but I've seen so many Froot Loop commercials that I had to put it XD That was the first chapter!!! WOOO!!! Hope you enjoyed it :D Tell me who you think they're going to meet next in the comments!!! Love you guys!!! BYEEEE!!!!