Chapter 19: Another One

Start from the beginning

The boys were still watching their game. They seem focused so I manage to sneak pass them and to the front door. I speed walk all the way to the park since its near the dorms. Beads of sweat were trickling but I just kept walking. I wanted to go back as fast as possible so that I can finish my homework.

I reached the park which was deserted and quiet since it was at night and saw a tall familiar silhouette sitting down on one of the benches in the park. I quickly ran up to him and sat beside him on the bench.

"So what is it you want to talk about?" I asked him and took a moment to breathe since I was panting so much.

He just kept quiet. I looked at him. He seems a little dazed. I waved a hand in front of his face and it seems like he finally snapped out of it.

SUGA P.O.V

I felt thirsty so I was about to head to the kitchen when I heard _____ talking to someone on the phone. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but when I heard that she was talking to that Taeil guy, I just had to listen. I just don't like that guy.

"Okay fine. I'll be there. Give me five minutes," I heard her say. I quickly went back to the living room and pretended to watch the baseball game. The boys didn't really notice much. I mean they probably won't know if a bomb dropped right in front of them.

I saw her leave the house. I quickly got up and followed her. She was speed walking to the park. I tried to catch up with her. Woah she's fast.

Once I saw her settle down beside Taeil, I quickly hid behind the tree nearest to the bench that they were sitting on. I made sure that I could see them but they couldn't see me.

"So what is it you want to talk about?" I heard _____ asked him. Then there was silence. I saw her waving a hand in front of Taeil's face.

"Oh yeah," he said sounding a little dazed. Like he just came back to reality. "There is something important that I want to talk to you about.," he continued.

I held my breath. I really wanted to know what's so important that he made her sneak out of the dorms in the middle of the night.

"Well, I know that we just made up and started being friends again after 2 years. During those 2 years, I realised how much I miss you. How much I care about you. At first I thought that the reason why I felt like my heart is aching is because I was so used to having you around that I felt empty when you were gone," he said slowly. I almost choked when I heard that. Cringey.

"But when I finally met you again and became friends, I realised that my chest felt like bursting whenever I see you. It's like I want you all to myself. I thought that it was because we weren't together for a long time. Now then I realise my actual feelings for you," he said it but this time with a little bit more confidence. Wait. No. I hope this is not going the way that I imagined.

"I want you more than a friend. I want you all to myself," he continued. No. Way.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." There he said it. I could feel my blood boiling. I was pissed. No way did he just confessed to _____. No way. Why? You may ask. It's because I want _____ to be with me. Yes I sound selfish but I can't help it.

Just then I realised. Why didn't _____ say anything at all. I looked at her. She was just sitting there staring at him. Why does she take so long to think? Is it because she likes him to. Or like consider to have feelings for him?

I felt so frustrated. I was really tempted to just go up to them, grab _____'s hand and walk away. Away from that guy who I feel doesn't deserve _____ at all. He already got more than what he deserved when she forgave him that day.

_____ still kept quiet. That's it. I can't take it anymore. She can deal this situation herself. I then walked away, not caring if they saw me or not.

Author's Note

Hellooooooooo!!!!! OMG guys. I'm soo sorry. This might really be a crappy chapter. I know it's weird having to confessions but like I don't know what else to do. If you guys feel like my story is not making sense anymore or like it's going to fast or anything please let me know. Because I'm really concerned right now. Thank you for the many readers and many votes. Like legit I nvr imagined alot of ppl reading my ff. Also I want to apologise for not updating in a long time. I'm not on hiatus. It's just that there's like soo much school work and projects and competitions and stuff that I barely have time. I rlly wanted to watch the new drama with Hyunsik (idk if I spell his name correctly) and Ji soo but like there's no time.

I have also been addicted to Astro and Shinee lately. Like they're songs and shows are just soo amazing. ADDICTED!! but bts is still no. 1 for mee!!!

Anyways I hope you guys are having a better life than mine and that your not stressed out with homework and teachers!!! Till the next chapter!!!
Thank you!! 사랑해요!! ❤🙆

~hope