Chapter 13: Sick

SUGA P.O.V

I really don't know how I feel about the whole act. It feels really when we pretend to be a couple. I feel like she is really mine. I know that all my actions were sincere and none of that is fake. Everytime I hold her hand I feel like I've been longing to touch her hand. To sling my arms around her shoulders. To mess up her hair and to protect her. From anything.

I know I cannot feel this way at all but sometimes, somethings, are not in our control. But sometimes I look at her and she just reminds me of Yuna. The way she laughs and smiles. They both resemble each other too much. Both of them loves to listen to music. I used to see Yuna with her earphones on whenever I pick her up from school or around the house. _____ does that as well. In the car when she travels with us, or when she comes back home from school.

I cannot have feelings for _____. She just reminds me too much of Yuna which will just make me depressed all over again. Before _____ came, I always thought of running away. Away from my family and the members. I just want to forget about Yuna and I can't because when I looked at them they remind me of her as well. She used to be close to the members before she died. Then when she came, everyone forgot about Yuna. The members were just attached to _____. I was angry. I did not like her at all. I didn't know that she was going to replace Yuna when she moved in with us.
That's what I thought until I cried in front of her at her secret dance studio. When she hugged me, I realised how innocent and naive she was. Her intentions were not wrong. I think she sort of helped everyone get over the grief that Yuna left. The whole thing is just confusing.

YOUR P.O.V

Our little act has been going on for about a week now. Ever since the article came out, everything changed. The kids in school started acknowledging my presence. It's like I finally exist in this school as an actual human instead of Ah Reum's little play toy.

Chaerin though is a total different story. Ah Reum stopped disturbing me but Chaerin is the one taking over. I believe she hates my guts. She glares at me everytime I see her or walk pass her. She is no longer buddy buddy with me. She is treating me like her competitor. The prize is apparently Yoongi.

I had the urge to tell her though that it was all a charade but I held back.

It was early in the morning. Today was my last day of school for the week. I got up feeling excited and happy all of a sudden. I got ready for school and when I head to the kitchen, I saw everyone sitting at the table a except Yoongi.

I looked around but I could not see him anywhere. Jin must have noticed it because suddenly he said, "He's asleep. Yesterday he stayed up all night writing his song." I was a little shocked. Jin voice was not normal. I mean he still sounded like Jin but his voice seemed more colder. I don't know why.

I just nodded my head and sat at the table nibbling on my toast. "Ya hyung! You don't have to get angry at _____!" Hoseok said. Jin just looked annoyed with Hoseok and said,"Ya since when was I angry at _____!" I took small bites since I seemed to have no more appetite.

"Bye guys. I'm going to school first," I said and grabbed my stuff. "Your leaving already? You barely touched your breakfast," Jin suddenly said. Now he sounds concerned. He sounds like the Jin I know. "Alright I'm sorry for sounding so angry at you. I didn't mean to. Now sit down and finish your food," he said with his hands on my shoulders.

I put my hands on his shoulders and smiled. "I know you didn't mean to. But I'm seriously not hungry," I said as I patted his shoulders. Jin was about to deny again when Taehyung said,"Ah hyung. Let her be. More food for us!" We all laughed. I glared at him jokingly and grabbed a small piece of sausage from his plate. I quickly ran to the front door. I could hear Taehyung shouted,"YA! That's mine!" I just laughed and locked the front door.