Chapter 14: Groceries

I woke up in the morning to find Yoongi sleeping soundly, his body resting on the chair while his head rested on the bed. I smiled to myself. I was feeling alot better but my coughing and runny nose was still there. My fever has gone down too!

I was just about to get off my bed quietly when someone barged into my room. That person was so loud that it startled Yoongi and he jumped and fell. There was a loud thud. I winced. It must be painful. Taehyung and Jungkook then came in and hopped onto my bed excitedly. Yoongi groaned and got up.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. I could see that they were kind of shocked. Yoongi was about to answer when Jin came in. "Ya. Taehyung, Jungkook you shouldn't be so loud. What if _____ was sle....." he stopped when he saw Yoongi there as well. "When did you get here?" he asked. Yoongi sighed. "Last..." I quickly hit his arm so that he would keep quiet. "A few minutes before Taehyung and Jungkook came in," I quickly said.

"Ow! You don't have to hit me!" Yoongi shouted. I looked at him,"Ya, how could that have hurt? Are you sure your a guy?" He just kept quiet but I could feel him shooting daggers at me.

I ignored him and smiled at the others. Jungkook placed a hand on my forehead and smiled. "I guess your starting to feel better. You don't have a fever anymore!" Taehyung and Jin also came and place their hands on my foreheads. I tried not to look startled but I was actually surprised when they did that. I felt a bit tensed so I said, "Did you guys wash your hands before touching my face?" They all gave me a look. They seemed offended. I just laughed it off and they smiled.

"Alright, let's eat breakfast. I made something special since _____ is sick," Jin said and started pushing the guys out of the door. They all tried to fight back but gave up halfway and started whining when Jin gave them a stern look.

"Ya hyung! Can't we keep her company?" Jungkook whined.

"Can't we stay please? We won't disturb her," Taehyung pouted at Jin.

Jin just shook his head firmly. "Seriously this hyung. Just because your the oldest you use your evil powers to control us," Yoongi said. I giggled at how they argued. It was like watching an older brother take care of his younger brothers. It was too cute. Jin managed to push the boys out and turned to look at me and said,"Quickly get ready and come out okay?" I nodded my head and waved them off. As soon as the door closed, I quickly got ready for breakfast.

After we all had breakfast, Jin announced that we ran out of groceries. I volunteered to go to the grocery store to get more food. Jin quickly wrote down a list of food to buy there.

"Can I follow _____ please? I can take care of her cause she is still a little sick," Taehyung pleaded. I shrugged and nodded my head towards Jin. Taehyung looked at Jin with puppy eyes. Before Jin could say anything, Yoongi cut in. "No. People might think that _____ is having an affair. You should go with me." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house. I was trying to keep up with him but it was hard.

"Why are you pulling me?" I shouted. He finally realised what he was doing. He stopped and let go of my hand. "Sorry." Short and sweet. I chuckled and took his arm and dragged him to the store.

I looked at the list of groceries that we needed to buy. Yoongi soon joined me after getting cart. "Okay! Where should we go first?" Yoongi asked as he leaned onto the cart so that he could look at me. I pointed to vegetables listed. I wrote down small numbers at the side of each item on the list. The items are numbered according to the nearest from the entrance of the supermarket to the furthest followed by the ones near the cash register.

Yoongi looks at the list and pointed to the numbers. "What's this?" I explained the numbers and he nodded.

We started to follow the list. We went to the meat section. "What kind of meat do you guys always eat?" He pointed to some beef slices and ham. The lady that was cutting up some meat behind the glass display came up. "What would you like?" she asked only looking at Yoongi. She had a wide smile and her focus was all on him. I tried to ask her for the meat but she did not hear me at all. Yoongi looked at me uncomfortably but forced a smile. He picked out the beef and ham. The lady prepared the meat and packed them nicely in a plastic bag.

The lady looked like she was Yoongi's age. She tied her soft, silky black hair in a high ponytail and her uniform was tight. Her skin was smooth. What is she doing selling meat in the supermarket?

She smiled at Yoongi and asked,"Are you free on the weekends?" Yoongi looked super uncomfortable. It was obvious that the lady liked Yoongi. He looked at me and gave me a look. The kind that said, Help me.

I was angry or maybe jealous. I don't honestly know. But all I know is there I did not know what I was doing. All of a sudden, I came closer and linked my arm with Yoongi's. I pulled him closer and stared at the lady. I think she finally realised that I was there because she looked surprise to see me.

"Oppa! What's taking you so long?" I said and smiled at him. He looked shocked at first but i think he finally caught up with my act. He smiled at me and said,"Sorry jagi. Let's go home now." He said. I grabbed the plastic bag from the lady and dragged Yoongi far away from the meat display.

"Thanks," he said. It was soft, barely audible, but you could still hear it. I smirked. I cupped my hands to my ear and asked,"Hm? What did you just say?" I gave him a cheeky grin. He scoffed and smiled at me at the same time. "Thank you. Okay? Now let's finish shopping before Jin calls us and starts nagging for coming home so late." He said and walked away without waiting for me. "Ya, wait for me!" I said laughing as I ran to catch up with him.

We managed to buy everything we needed on the list. We didn't take that long but once we open the door to the dorm, Jin immediately start bombarding us with questions.

"Why were you guys late?......Did you guys get everything?.....What made you guys late?" Jin said as he followed us to the kitchen. We placed the grocery bags on the counter.

Me and the guys just watched Jin following Yoongi around asking him questions.

"Ya hyung! Will you stop asking so many questions?" Yoongi shouted while looking at Jin. He was super irritated. "The reason why were late is because the line to the cashier was long and there were so many things to buy," Yoongi explained and went to the living room and say down.

"Why didn't you just say so?" Jin asked as he sat down next to him. Yoongi looked at him and scoffed. "Wah, seriously this hyung. Ya.." he was cut off by me. "Alright guys, let's get to work. The groceries are not gonna unpack themselves," I said while grabbing Jin and Yoongi and pulling them into the kitchen.

While Jin and Yoongi unpacked, I went to the bathroom to take a shower. It felt so nice under the hot shower. After the shower , I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom while drying my hair with a towel.

Then I noticed something weird. The whole dorm seems to be super quiet. That's weird. They are usually not quiet at all.

I walked slowly to the living room. As I entered the living room, I said,"Ya guys. Why are you guys suddenly so-" I stopped when I saw someone sitting on the sofa. Someone who I have been avoiding.

Author's Note
Hai!!!! I'm so sorry guys. I promised fast updates in my previous chapter but the holidays seems so busy. I went overseas, buy books, had to settle stuff for my brother, had volunteering for the entire week and I'm going to Malaysia tomorrow! Too many stuff. I still have to learn a new song all by myself for choir. I apologise if you guys have been waiting for so long. Please continue being patient as I'm trying to upload more chapters. My goal is to finish this book before the year ends. I have about 1 month left so I hope everything goes well.

Anyways, THANK  YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 12.4K READS AND 591 VOTES! I LOVE ALSO LOVE THE COMMENTS THAT I READ. THEY WERE ALL SO TOUCHING OR FUNNY AND I JUST FEEL SO HAPPY WHEN I SEE THIS KIND OF STUFF. I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!

Okays that's all I have for this chapter. Please excuse the typos and errors because I might miss out on some. Till the next chapter! Thank you!  사랑해요! 🙆❤
~ hope