Chapter 8: Girl Next Door

My heart was thumping very fast. It was so loud I was afraid that Yoongi could hear it. I was still hugging Yoongi, patting his back as I let him cry. He finally quietened down. I lifted his head so that he was looking at me. His face and shirt was stained with tears. His nose was runny and his eyes were red. It broke my heart. I wiped his tears with my thumb. "Look. Sorry for making you talk about it,"I apologised. He shook his head and said,"No don't be. Because of you I could let the pain that I have been keeping inside out. A felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. You shouldn't be apologising at all,"he reassured me. After hanging out at the dance studio for a while longer, we headed back feeling exhausted. The dorms was quiet and everyone was asleep. Me and Yoongi was walking as quietly as possible because we didn't want the guys to wake up or ask where we were. Just as we were halfway across the living room, we heard someone say,"Where were you guys?" I jumped. As I did, I accidentally bumped into Yoongi causing both of us to fall. When I looked around, I realised that I was on top of Yoongi and that our faces were really close. The tip of my nose was touching the tip of his nose. My face was so red. But before we could realise anything, the lights turned on. I looked up to see all the boys staring at us. I quickly got up and so did Yoongi. I got up to quickly though so I fell down again.

"Guys! Get a room!"Jimin said smirking. Everyone laughed except for me, Yoongi and Jin. I looked at Jin. His had an icy stare that could freeze anyone. I looked at the others nervously. I didn't know how to explain. No matter what, the situation would have looked different from another person's point of view. I was about to say something when I felt a hand wrapped around my arm, stopping me from saying anything. I looked at my arm to see that the hand belonged to Yoongi. My heart started to beat loudly. Yoongi spoke before I could. "Nothing. I just happened to bump into her when I went out and we decided to hang out. That is all. We were so caught up that we forgot what time it was."

SUGA P.O.V

I spoke first because I didn't want to pressure her. The guys can be a little tough to deal with especially when they see a situation that they could tease you about a week. It's like whenever they find drama, they would tend to make a big deal about it.
I noticed Jin was glaring at me. I glared back at him. I don't know why. Just that the way he looked at _____ made me irritated. Jin was about to step forward but I grabbed _____'s hand and pushed her behind me gently. I could feel her looking at me.

"_____, you should be getting ready for bed. You have school tomorrow remember?" ______ nodded her head and rushed to the bathroom. The atmosphere was tense as soon as _____ left. Me and Jin was still staring t each other.

"Yah, yah, yah! Hurry and go to bed. We have to go back to the studio tomorrow," Namjoon said pushing us lightly to our bedrooms.

YOUR P.O.V

The next day was normal like any other day. We had breakfast and all. The boys went to Big Hit Entertainment to work as usual and come back home around evening. These days, they weren't so busy because the company was busy hosting auditions for the rookies. The guys are having a concert here in Seoul and another one in Singapore next month. They also have a fan meeting the week after their concert in Seoul before flying off to Singapore. They are having the exact same concert in both countries so their basically preparing one concert for two places.

I thinks I've been living with them for two weeks now. I've grown comfortable around them. Especially Yoongi. I think I am the closest to Yoongi among all the other guys. We joked alot and he smiles alot too unlike the first time I came here.

It was evening and the boys just came back home. I was in my room doing my math homework. Namjoon was helping me out with the problems since my brain couldn't understand any of the math terms and numbers. Am I the only one who's brain takes a long time to process math problems? Jin was sitting on my bed talking to I think his mother on the phone while Yoongi was sitting beside him listening to music through one of his earpiece. The others were outside playing video games.