But when I was this close to taking my dress I was yanked away from it and into Blake's arms. Tell me why I am not surprised? My mind knew it somewhere that he is going to do this but even though I anticipated it I could not stop this warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart. Is it really possible to feel this way? I feel that I belong here in his arms, my safe heaven. It distracts me from everything, makes me forget everything and gives me a sense of security. Like I am safe from everything.

It's as if my body suddenly came alive and I am hot all over. Moreover I am in a fluffy towel making me have more skin contact with Blake. All the places where his body touches is hot with a tingly feeling. I really hate this feeling and love it at the same time. I want to cherish this feeling. I want to smile and feel happy and shy when he hugs me like this. You know, secretly sneaking upon me and giving me a kiss or hug would be so romantic if only we have everything settled between us, no hard feelings.

I want to know why he was upset with me. Why he doesn't want me as his mate? I am not a great person, I have my flaws and merits. What is it that he doesn't like in me? In what way am I annoying him? I really want to be close to him. Here I am in his arms closer to him than anyone else but hearts far apart. Just thinking about it makes my heart ache and I couldn't find it in me to look at him. I am sure if I do that I will cry for sure. I don't want that.

"Are you still angry at me?"

His voice resonated through my entire body making my body shiver involuntarily. Angry? What is he talking about?

"I am sorry please don't ignore me."

He said lifting my chin with his thumb and forefinger making me look at him. I felt tingles where he touched me with his fingers and the temperature of my body raised a little when I stared into his deep eyes that seem to be sucking in. I have to think twice to remember again what he was asking me. Oh wait! He thinks that I am still ignoring me. Frankly I am not! I can't not talk to him, especially after what happened these past few days.

If anything I want to hug him and kiss the hell out of him. It is abig torture not to. Especially when I am this close to him and what all I can concentrate is how his lips move when he speaks and how close our bodies are. Is he doing this on purpose? It's that I don't know what to say to him when all my feelings are overwhelming and this love for him has grown very stronger that I don't know to do or how to show him. It suffocates me in a way. All the feeling inside me so much that my heart burst any moment. In a way I am desperate! Desperate to convey all these feeling to him but not knowing how.

"Please say something. I want you." He said moving forward and his lips just a few centimetres away from mine. Is he thinking the same as me? Do we have the same feelings? Is he trying to convey his love for me in this way?

"You said that you wish I were not your mate." I said interrupting him. With my question he moved his head back but still not much he is very much in my personal space so much that I can feel his breathe on my face. His presence is making me forget everything, what I want to ask, why I am angry with, what I am trying to confirm even my own self. I can only feel him. I think it is cruel off him to do this to me? How can he do his to me?

"Why? Why are you playing with me? Am I a game to you? One day you act all chummy chummy but the next you become cold to me, doesn't even care about me and then you go saying that don't want me to your mate. But when I am kidnapped you come rescue me and say that you love me. What should I believe? Who is the real you? The one that said that he doesn't have time for me or the one who said I am his everything? If you say that you realized how precious I am to you when I was kidnapped then what if I wasn't kidnapped? Will you still ignore me then? Will I be neglected then? Now he kidnapped me? There might not be someone to kidnap me again or if someone does I might not come back alive? Why do you act like nothing happened? Why? Why am I the only one shaken while you are all fine and good?"