Imagine 1

The battle of Hogwarts, something I never thought I would be in the middle of. Fred, Tonks, Lupin, there all gone. Along with everyone else. gone. My friends, family, gone. Voldemort is back, who knows what the world will bring. The Weasley family, pretty much like my family, sense I lost mine only a couple hours ago. Losing Fred, is like losing a brother, he's gone forever and never coming back. I miss him, I was closer to him then anyone, I knew everything about him, and he knew everything about me. I'll miss him dearly. Here I am standing in a empty corridor, with my love, Draco Malfoy, a death eater. His father forced him to be one, said He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named said he'll kill him if he didn't. Tears poor down my face on what I know I'm about to say, I'm about to lose him.

"Draco, I think it's best if you go with your family" I grab his hands tightly not wanting to let go, but I'll have to sooner or later. Tears in my eyes, keep spilling down.

"Y/n? Are you sure about that?" He asked leaving no space in between are body's.

"Draco, your mother and father need a strong wizard with them, you can't defy them" crying harder as I rest my head on his chest.

"I know, but what about us? Everything we've been through?" Hugging me he rested his chin on the top of my head silently crying.

"It's not the end, We're just saying see ya later. I promise you Draco, we will see each other again" I look up at him crying not knowing how long I'll have to wait.

"But I can't leave you, not now" he said kissing my cheek,

"I know, I don't want to let you go either. I'm having this talk now to hopefully make it easier, but I don't think that's working" crying harder I know what's about to come.

"I'll see you again Y/n, I promise you that" with that we kiss, one final kiss, his lips fit perfectly with mine, I'll miss him. We break apart and I grab his hand,
"Come on, lets go" I lead him to the crowd of people tightly holding his hand, I have to do it for his mother.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort shouted,
I look over to see the giant Hagrid holding the limp body of Harry Potter, another tear escaped my eye, the world is slowly falling apart.
"Draco!" His father hissed at him from the other side while holding his hand out. he grabs my hand tightly and turns to me, he kisses me once more and starts walking away. He turns back and mouths "I will find you" and "I love you"
I mouth back "I love you to" as i watch him turn away leaving with his family tears poor down my face as watch the one I love walk away.

3 years later:

"Thanks guys, you really are the best" I smile a little, ever sense the battle of Hogwarts and watching my lover walk away, I've been down for 3 years, sad I know. Right now I'm with Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Ginny.

"I'll see you guys around," I wave and head to the three Broomsticks, I get a butter beer and sit down by the window, thinking back about the battle. Losing Fred, Tonks, Lupin. Watching my loved one walk away, it was truly something I never thought could affect me, being Slytherin and all. Siping down a little on my butter beer I see a boy walking around looks like he's looking for something or someone, I turn back to my beer and think, he looks through the window and stops dead, eyes widen in happiness. I turn and look out the window again, and gasp at what I see before me. I stand up and run out the door and right into his arms.

"Draco! I missed you so much!" I say in between my sobs, he tightly hugs me, not wanting to let go. Again.

"Y/n! I missed you to!" He said threw tears, we pull away slightly just to see each others face, he leans in and kisses me, the feeling of his lips, how they fit perfectly with mine, I missed that feeling. We pull back from what seemed like ages.
"I love you so much Draco!" I hug him tightly
"I love you to" he said kissing my forehead.

"What about your father? Your mother?" I asked taking him inside the three Broomsticks sitting in the corner snuggling together,

"My father is in Azkaban and my mother is living with her childhood friend now," he said
"Live with me Draco, never leave Me" I said getting closer to him,

"Never in a million years would I think about leaving you, not again" he said holding me tight.

"I love you so much" i said
"I love you to" and with that I got a kiss,
I guess the world isn't falling apart after all.

Hello! First chapter! I'm happy with it, this is just from my imagination, lmao. So enjoy