fourteen

heres a yt video that makes me laugh in case youre having a bad day

i'm not funny tho so idk if you'll find it funny

my deadass cant even handle midterms and my teachers decide to put me in honors bio, history, and english

woop woop!

"you're so stupid!" louis screeched as they walk out to the venue so they can watch liam. zayn ignored him, trying to speed up so he could just get away from louis. harry tried to calm him down, but louis continued to yell. "what the fuck, zayn?! you thought now would be a good time to tell him?!"

"louis, please," zayn choked out, wrapping his arms around himself. louis didn't seem to notice his tone, however, because he sped up as well.

"you know what he's going to be thinking about his entire match?!" louis continued. harry jogged to louis and grabbed his arm, giving it a squeeze. louis ignored him. "how much of a dumbass are you?!"

"louis, chill out," harry begged. "please. i'm sure he feels bad enough. leave the kid alone." louis glares at him, sighing loudly. harry whispered something in louis' ear, and louis rolled his eyes and nodded. harry turned to zayn. "c'mon, zee, aren't you pumped to see liam? he'll smash it, i'm sure."

zayn smiled softly and nodded. "y-yeah. he always does," harry nodded in agreement, grabbing louis' hand and squeezing it. zayn swallowed thickly. "you think i fucked it up?"

"no," harry replied. "he'll be fine."

~

he wasn't fine.

he was punched hard, right under his eye. he was taken out of the ring before one of the crew found zayn, saying liam was requesting him and he was hurt pretty badly. zayn follows the man to liam's dressing room, frowning when he saw liam's left eye was purple. he sat down next to him on the sofa. "hi."

"hey," liam replied, giving zayn a small smile. "um. so."

"so," zayn said back.

"you're pregnant."

"yeah."

liam nodded. "oh," he looked over to zayn again and bit his lip. "okay. um. alright."

"liam?"

"yeah, love?"

"i-i don't want an abortion."

liam frowned. "i wouldn't make you do that, babe."

"so we're keeping it?"

liam was silent. he swallowed thickly. "yeah. we can. whatever you're comfortable with."

zayn nodded. "a-and you'll stay? with m-us?"

liam gave zayn a small smile and nodded. "i wouldn't leave."

-

"you think liam and zayn are fucking right now?"

louis winced. "what kind of question is that? god, that's disgusting." he raised his eyebrows and shrugged. "but, uh, maybe."

harry sar next to louis, wrapping his arm around louis' shoulders and pulling him into him. "are we watching rupaul?" he asked, almost wincing. louis caught it though. he smirked and nodded.

"of course! since you love it so much!" louis replied knowingly. he picked up the remote to turn on hulu only to drop it right after.

"lou? y'alright?" harry asked. louis just grabbed his hand and put it up his shirt, placing it on the side of his stomach. harry furrowed his eyebrows until feeling a little jab at his palm. harry raised his eyebrows. "what the fuck?"

"it's, like, kicking," louis said before laughing. "that feels so weird, oh my god, what even?"

"that's sick!" harry laughed, and louis just smiled fondly.