seven

just letting you know you can pm me whenever

im not mean i promise

zayn woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom. the smell of calvin klein cologne filled his nostrils as he slowly opened his eyes, immeditaley being greeted by liam sleeping peacefully next to him.

zayn just smiled softly and closed his eyes again, remembering the night before. this liam kid definitley wasn't as bad as he thought he was.

the bed was comfortable and smelled like liam, making it even better.

he could feel liam stir, meaning he would probably wake up soon. zayn opened his eyes to find liam looking back at him.

"morning, beautiful." liam said in a sleepy voice that made zayn want to moan in pleasure. his brown eyes shone in the morning sunlight peeking through the windows.

"hi." zayn whispered sleepily. liam wrapped his arm around zayn's waist, pulling him closer. zayn chuckled under his breath and snuggled into liam's chest, sighing in content.

he had never felt safer in his entire life.

"do you want breakfast?" liam asked kindly.

"no." zayn replied.

"do you want anything?" liam asked.

"i want to stay here with you forever."

a small smile took over liam's face. his grip on zayn's waist tightened. "whatever you want." liam replied lowly. zayn hummed in response, keeping his face against liam's warm chest.

+

meanwhile, louis was not having as fun of a time as zayn and liam.

"fuck, fuck, fuck." he mumbled, tugging at his own hair. "oh my god, i'm gonna die."

pregnancy test in hand, he sat down on the toilet, shaky and hyperventilating.

kissing wasn't the only thing harry and louis did in the bathroom stall.

louis was the most fearless person around, ask anyone who knew him. this was one of the first times he had been absolutely terrified.

he shakily took his phone off the sink and pressed zayn's contact, the ringing filling his ears as tears filled his eyes.

it took a minute before zayn answered. "hello?" he asked, surprisingly calm.

"zayn, i need you to come home." louis said shakily, clutching the phone so tightly his knuckles turned white.

"what? what's wrong?" zayn asked, more awake than before. louis took a deep breath. he really didn't want to start crying on the phone.

"come home, zee," louis said, voice wavering. "please."

he hung up right after, ignoring zayn's questions.

+

"zayn? what's going on?" liam asked confusedly, watching zayn pull on his pants.

"louis needs me." zayn mumbled quickly, running over and giving liam a peck on the cheek before running out of the room.

"wait!" liam hollered. zayn turned around, looking at liam expectantly.

"let me drive you." he said, pulling on a pair of joggers and a t-shirt. zayn thought for a second. he didn't have any other way of getting home.

"fine, yeah," he said. "come on, then."

+

"louis?" zayn called out as soon as they entered the house, voice full of worry. "lou?!"

zayn raced around the house, liam right behind him. he finally found louis on the floor of the bathroom, curled up in a ball and clutching something in his hand.

"louis?" zayn questioned, sitting down across from him on the bathroom floor. liam stood in the doorway, watching the two worriedly.

"louis, what's wrong?" zayn asked. louis looked up, face red and cheeks tear-stained. he had never seen louis cry before.

louis opened his mouth, but closed it again, tears racing down his cheeks. he held out his hand, handing zayn something. zayn took it, unsure of what it was until he looked at it.

"holy shit." he whispered, looking up at louis. louis bit his lip, looking back down.

"what is it?" liam asked, walking over and looking over zayn's shoulder. "oh, shit."

"who's is it?" zayn asked softly, putting his arm on louis'.

"h-harry's." he croaked. zayn's eyes widened. he pulled louis into a hug, the smaller boy crying into his shoulder.

after both boys called louis down, zayn made louis some tea while he and liam talked at the kitchen table.

"do you want me to call him?" liam asked softly. louis looked down and bit his lip, shrugging.

"will he even care?" louis rasped shakily.

"louis," liam said quietly. louis looked up. "i've known harry for a while, alright? he would never just abandon you like that. in fact, he'd probably be excited."

"we don't even know each other." louis said, sniffling.

"yeah, but you should have heard the way he talked about you after we left the gym." liam said. "the kid is crazy about you."

louis smiled a little. "really?" he whispered.

"of course." liam assured. "i wouldn't lie about this."

louis' smile grew bigger as he wiped his eyes. "i guess you could call him." he whispered.

"great." liam said. "i'll tell him to come over. you can tell him."

ooh cliffhanger

also sorry this sucks so bad it was kind of rushed

ALSO ziam mpreg is coming up it won't just be larry okay