nine

dedicated to basiclarrie you're such a cutie

also jenalmighty is a hanger upper okay she hangs up on Skype calls when you're trying to tell her a story

but she has this really good underrated book called Never Be Alone and it's so so good okay check it out pls

today my boyfriend and I hugged and kissed and our science teacher from across the hallway was like CORY AND MICKEY GET OVER HERE and basically she's contacting our parents to tell them

can I just say I am FIFTEEN YEARS OLD WHAT IS THIS SHES BABYSITTING US

"hey, zayn."

zayn turned around to find liam standing in front of him, boxing gloves in his left hand. he gave liam a friendly smile, putting his hands on his (bony) hips.

"h-hi." he said shyly. liam smiled back and looked down at his sneakers.

"i was wondering...um..." liam said slowly, biting his lip. "maybe you'd want to go out again?"

zayn's smile grew. "sure. i'd love to." he replied. liam looked up and smiled, eyes shining.

"great. how about saturday?" liam asked. zayn smiled and nodded, showing his white teeth.

"perfect." he replied.

+

"he asked me out again!" zayn exclaimed, opening a can of beer. louis scowled.

"do you have to drink that around me? i already miss drinking beer." he pouted. zayn raised his eyebrows and took a long, teasing sip of his beer, making louis roll his eyes and cross his arms.

"so, liam asked you out again." louis brought up again. zayn put down his drink and sighed.

"yeah." he said. louis raised an eyebrow.

"what'd you say?" he asked. zayn put his hand on his forehead and sighed again.

"i said yes!" he said. "we had sex, i can't just ditch him!"

louis put his chin in his hand, looking up at zayn. "do you like him?"

zayn was silent. "y-yeah." he said after a minute. "yeah, i do. i just don't want things moving this fast."

"like last ti-" louis started, but zayn held his hand up to interrupt him.

"don't." he warned. louis shrugged and almost reached for an apple before freezing.

"fuck!" louis groaned before hopping off the stool he had been sitting on and running toward the bathroom. zayn followed to make sure he was okay, wincing as he heard louis wretch into the toilet.

"you okay?" he asked once louis sat up and leaned against the wall. louis groaned in response, flushing the toilet before leaning his head back and looking up.

"everything makes me nauceous!" he whined. zayn walked over and sat down next to louis, patting the boy's leg.

"it'll go away once you reach three months, i think." zayn said. louis groaned again, putting his hand on his forehead.

"i can't wait that long!" he exclaimed. zayn chuckled and looked down at his lap.

"you're handling it well." he lied. louis hummed in response, standing up slowly and going to brush his teeth.

zayn stood up as well, leaning against the wall and watching louis as he brushed his teeth. the shorter boy then proceeded to turn to the side and lift his shirt, staring at his flat stomach.

"when do i start showing?" he wondered. zayn shrugged, glancing at louis staring at his reflection.

"three months? i don't know." zayn admitted. louis sighed and pulled his shirt back down, turning to face zayn.

"i'm scared." he admitted. zayn raised an eyebrow.

"of what?" he asked confusedly. louis sighed and looked back down at his flat stomach, hesitating before putting a hand on it.

"of bringing a fucking child into the world, genius!" louis sassed before furrowing his eyebrows worridley. "i don't know how to raise a child, and harry probably doesn't either."

zayn shook his head and stood up staight. "you'll be fine," he assured. "most first time parents don't know what the hell they're doing."

louis nodded slowly before looking back into the mirror, looking at his hand on his stomach. all zayn could think about was how hard it must be to be pregnant.

i'm sorry this is sort of a filler but aye another ziam date and maybe some smut (???) in the next chapter