six

THATS THE VIDEO I WAS TELLING YALL ABOUT I FOUND IT AND IM CRYING

anyways three updates in two days

i'm so good to you

what do y'all think of the new cover??

i also put up my new book

im not going to start writing it yet but if you could check it out thatd be great (:

i'll probably be updating a lot this week bc school vacation and i have no life :(:

the night went along smoothly. liam was flirty, zayn was all shy, everything was nice and clean.

until they got back to the car.

they both sat in the backseat, liam claiming he just wanted to talk for a while longer. it was already pretty late, but zayn didn't mind.

he noticed liam inching closer and closer to him, fingers almost touching. they eventually held hands, and liam talked softly about everything under the sun. his warm breath hit zayn's neck as he talked.

"you look fantastic." liam said breathlessly, as if he had run miles and miles. and zayn really did, under the moonlight beaming down from the sun roof. zayn blushed and smiled sheepishly.

"t-thank you." he stuttered, watching as liam rested his other hand on zayn's thigh, slowly leading up to his hip. zayn wanted to moan and cry liam's name, but he knew he couldn't.

finally, zayn had enough. he cupped liam's face with his small hands and smashed his lips against the brunette's, liam letting out a soft moan.

pretty soon liam was straddling zayn, nibbling at the smaller boy's bottom lip as zayn tugged at liam's hair.

zayn could not believe he had been denying himself this the entire time.

zayn quickly started to unbutton liam's shirt, making liam separate his lips from zayn's and raise an eyebrow.

"are you sure?" he panted softly. zayn nodded, continuing to untuck and unbutton liam's dress shirt. liam then threw it off, revealing abs that made zayn let out a soft moan and trace his finger down liam's middle.

"fuck, zayn." liam said in a low, deep voice. zayn whimpered as liam pressed his lips on his jawline, lightly sucking on it. zayn ran his fingers through the taller boy's hair, moaning as liam continued to leave his mark.

"mmm, should we continue this at my place?" liam mumbled. zayn nodded frantically nodded, making liam get off him and climb over to the drivers seat. zayn climbed into the passenger side, starting to feel an erection and gritting his teeth to stop himself from moaning and begging for liam.

liam sped toward his house, feeling very needy and very hard. once they reached his large house, liam practically pulled zayn into the house and up a marble staircase to his bedroom.

they immediately went from there.

"fuck, zayn." liam moaned as zayn wrapped his hand around the taller boy's length. "shit, babe."

zayn's heart pounded even harder at the nickname as he pumped his hand back and forth quickly, making liam moan louder and clutch onto the bedsheets.

"lay down, we're doing this." liam growled, not wanting to come before he and zayn actually did anything. zayn obliged, laying down breathlessly.

liam pulled out a tube of lube from the drawer on his bedside table, putting a layer on his length before hovering over zayn.

"i'll go slow at first, alright?" he said. zayn gulped and nodded as liam slowly entered him.

"oh, fuck." zayn moaned, reaching up and tugging on liam's hair a little. liam
smirked and started to go a bit faster and a bit deeper, making zayn moan louder.

"shit, zee," liam said lowly. "so tight for me, yeah?"

zayn nodded, eyes closed as liam went even faster. tears stung in the corner of his eyes as liam went harder.

he opened his teary eyes and looked up at liam, seeing his dark brown eyes shine. "do you want me to slow down?" liam asked. zayn shook his head, continuing to look into liam's eyes.

"fuck, liam," zayn said hoarsely, biting his lip. "'m gonna come."

"come for me, babe." liam whispered. zayn released, getting liam's chest and a bit of his own sticky. liam came right after, releasing inside of zayn and pulling out slowly.

"shit, zayn." liam panted, running his hands through his messy hair. "that was amazing."

zayn smirked and leaned in, leaving sloppy kisses on liam's jawline before mumbling, "you aren't so bad yourself, 'payne train.'"

IM SORRY THIS WAS BAD IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT