My Brothers Best Friends. {Nash Grier & Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction}

*Sasha's POV*

"Cam.... let's go do something! I'm going to pull my hair out, I'm so bored." I mumbled whilst throwing a pillow at my older brother's head. We have been watching movies all weekend, and I'm so bored right now.

" Fine, we can go to get food then the park? Ima text Nash and Matt too." He went into the kitchen to get his phone. 

I ran upstairs to change. I put on my black skinny jeans and Nash's 'American Eagle' hoodie, that I took ages ago. It keeps me warm so whatever. I put my hair in a messy bun and applied some make~up.

When I went downstairs Cam, Nash and Hayes we all in the kitchen. It didn't take much persuading for them two to join obviously .

"Yo, Hayes! Hey Nash." So I have a small crush on Nash...maybe......just a bit. I fist pumped Hayes, he is like another brother to me. We are constantly texting and meeting up. Cameron always teases us about it. Little does he know it's his best friend I like.

"Hey Sash...is that my hoodie? It looks good on you.." Nash said as Cameron punched him and said "14!" He just winked at me and I blushed. 

"Um...should we go now, Matt is probably there already." They all nodded and we got into Cameron's car.

Cam and Nash we talking in the front and Hayes and I were having a thumb war. I won...twice.

"Boom! You just lost to a girl......AGAIN!" I did a little happy dance around the seat and somehow ended up on Hayes's lap. Awkward. He looked at me and smirked. What is he thinking about? He left a sloppy kiss on my cheek. EWW.. that is my biggest pet peeve, wet kisses.

"EWW! Hayes!! That's disgusting." I punched his shoulder and he just laughed back at me. I hadn't realised I was still on his lap until Cameron spoke up.

"HEY! Grier! Hands off her! Yo Nash control the hormonal teens in the back will you?" Nash nodded and jumped in the back with us. Shit.

He grabbed hold of my waist. I wrapped my hands around Hayes's neck.

"NO!! Hayes save me! Please! You said you'd never let anyone hurt meh!" I giggled as Nash started to tickle me. My grip loosened on Hayes and I was thrown to the other side of Nash. I let out a huff.

*skips rest of drive.*

"Dudes...what took you guys so long, I've been here for 20 minutes!" Matt and the guys 'bro-hugged'. He came over to me and picked me up and swung me around. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey beautiful!" Matt kissed my cheek and walked over to our table. Nash was staring over at me with a look of.......hurt?

We were talking for ages about Magcon coming up soon and vine ideas for the guys. Cameron and Hayes were gone to the men's room when the waiter finally came over. She looked like she was around 16/17. She had dirty blonde hair and really red lipstick. She was glaring at me. 

"Hey what can I get you handsome?" She winked at Matt, he didn't even notice her. Ha in your face you fake bitch! 

"Um I'll just have a plain pizza and a cola." He closed the menu and handed it to her.

"Actually can we get that order by five?" Nash requested and handed her the rest of the menus.

"Are you sure YOU don't want anything less fattening?" She smirked at me. I felt the tears swell in my eyes. I looked over and saw Matt and Nash glare at her. She just smiled at them and left.

"Hey Sash..don..." I got up and ran outside. I ran to the side of the restaurant. I fell to the ground and cried.

*Matt's POV*

"Are you sure YOU don't want anything less fattening?" smirked the waiter at Sasha. Sasha was holding back the tears, I could see it.

Both Nash and glared at the waiter, she just smiled in our direction and left. 

"Hey Sash..don..." I didn't get to finish as she ran out the door. Shit. 

Cameron and Hayes came back and looked at the sight in front of them. Sasha gone. Nash with his head in his hands, me furious.

"Um, how long were we gone for?" Cam asked whilst sitting down.

"Nash explain. I'm gonna go get her to come back." I left him to tell a soon to be furious Cameron what happened.

I looked on the side walk for her. Nothing. I heard muffled cries from the side of the building. 

"Sash? Hey..don't cry babe. Your beautiful, smart, kind, funny and did I mention beautiful?" I heard her giggle. Success.

"Hey come on look at me." I lifted her head to mine. Wow. She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

"Don't let false statements get to you. you are a sexy mofo! Now come on give me some loveage and lets go back in before Nash hits the waiter." She nodded her head and hugged me. 

I even shocked myself by what I did next. I grabbed her chin and brought my lips to hers. Our lips fit like a puzzle.

"Matt? Sash?" Busted.