28: The Right Time

Josh's POV

I wake up early to the loud alarm buzzing on my hotel nightstand. Today I'm flying to meet Jen and Liam for one last stop in the mall tour. Then we have the New York premier before wrapping it up in LA.

I quickly get up and shower before hurrying to the lobby and eating breakfast. I come back to my hotel room and gather my suitcase before heading back downstairs and meeting my manager.

After climbing in the car, we head to the airport with security in tow.

••••

Arriving at my hotel room, I flip on the bed before turning on the TV. Liam is supposedly coming with snacks since he's been here the longest, while Jen is still putting the kids down for a nap because as she told me over the phone, "they are like angry little monkeys."

I find a decent movie that doesn't cost a ton of money before impatiently waiting for everyone else.

"I'm here let the party start," Jen shouts walking into my hotel room. Surprisingly we have conjoint rooms. Liam is on the other side of me but our rooms aren't joint.

"Find Liam and bring the food," I complain.

"Wait he isn't here yet?" She says putting her hands on her hips.

"Nope," I say starting at the Dish cube as it bounces across the Tv.

"Well that's rude. I'll be back," she says walking out the door.

"Okay goodbye," I sigh.

"Liam Keith Hemsworth! Get your a** back here," I hear Jen yell down the hall which is followed by loud footsteps.

"Hey," Liam says after shutting the door and locking it. "Some days she's crazy, I can't believe you dated her."

"Yeah, wait what?" I ask confused.

"Josh come on. It's so obvious. You guys have each other's phone numbers, you guys both have kid stuff, you are both in weird relationships, you guys also are weirdly way too connected. It's practically written in bold letters," Liam tells me.

"Does anyone else know?" I ask cautiously.

"No, not that I know of. I didn't tell anyone," he confesses.

"Good, please don't," I tell him.

"So do you guys like share the kids?" He asks.

"What do you mean? They aren't my kids," I say.

"You have a room filled with baby stuff. Come on josh. Its obvious," he whines.

"No, no she doesn't know that I know, and I'd like to keep it that way," I tell him.

"Okay," he says opening the bags.

"How did you even find out I have a room of baby crap?" I ask.

"You remember when we hung out at your house for a few days?" Liam starts while handing me a water.

"Yeah?" I say waiting for him to continue.

"Well, time change was keeping me up. So I when to get some water and was looking for a glass, I found the keys to that room. I was interested in what they belong to, so I tried each door. Which opened that one," Liam says.

"Oh, okay," I say wrapping my head around it.

"Hello, its Jen? I left my room key in your room, please let me in," Jen says frantically knocking on the door.

"I'm coming, Katpiss," I say getting up from the bed.

"Thank you, Josh. Liam you're a dead man," she says storming into the room.

A/n
Thanks for reading.

CQ: what happens in part 2?