20: No Problem

This picture just makes me smile! ;)

Jen's POV

It's Saturday so I get the kids up and dressed before going to Josh's room. I was wearing short shorts and a navy blue tank top/muscle shirt. Emma had on in red shorts and a white shirt with a watermelon on. Ry had tan shorts with a blue shirt that had a dinosaur on. I put tennis shoes on their feet. I slipped in to a pair of low white converse.

Then we walk down to Josh's room and ring the most annoying doorbell. It's weird because most hotels don't have doorbells. Rylan and Emma sing it about ten times before it flings open.

"Hey," I say.

"Oh yeah , yeah let me get my shoes and we can go," he says holding the door for us.

I walk in to the same set up of the hotel room as mine. The kids run in and try to get on the beds to play trampoline. It's a great idea, until one falls but so far no injuries.

I lift them on the bed and they start screaming and jumping and laughing.

Josh walks out confused and awake by the noise.

"Sorry, they like to play trampoline on the hotel beds," I couldn't help but smile.

"No it's fine, just need to find my socks," he says going to the cabinet and pulling out a white pair of low socks.

"Lwook jowsh," Ry screams at him.

"Wow buddy you're jumping so high," he smiles kneeling down and putting his shoes on.

••••

Josh calls a car for us with the car seats. We wait until we get the text it's here. Josh carries Emma down and I try my best to control Ry's energy.

I'm sprinting after him while Josh try's to teach Emma something. Or whatever, I don't know. I finally catch him running in to the lobby.

I scoop him up while he laughs and screams to be set down.

"Ry, Rylan, shh, calm down," I tell him moving him to sit on my hip. He laughs a little more before realizing we're going outside. He now knows what happens if we go outside, paparazzi. He's terrified to go outside alone. So is Emma. We haven't been home yet but, nevermind I don't even want to think about that.

He looks at me with the identical eyes to his father full of fear. He curls his arms around my neck and hides his face in my shoulder. Like he already knows what's gonna happen. Now this worries me. Before we even get ten feet infront of the hotel lobby he hides.

Josh stands besides me interrupting my thoughts.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say, before nodding to the security. Josh goes first and I can see the exact same fear in Emma's sky blue eyes.

We quickly get in the car and shut the doors. I buckle Rylan and Josh gets Emma. We both sit in the middle and calm down from the chaos.

"Why are we in a minivan?" Josh asks.

"Well miss Lawrence thought it'd keep you out of the paparazzi' eye, no celebrity's use a minivan," the driver explains.