Chapter Three: The Saturday

Start from the beginning

KKKNerd: So how was it?

ElsatheIceQueen: I don't really wanna talk about it

TheBFGuy: Why not?

ElsatheIceQueen: Because of Cole

KKKNerd: Ooooh, is something going on?

ElsatheIceQueen: What the heck, Ken? Are you saying what I'm thinking?

TheBFGuy: You like him?

KKKNerd: Oh my God! Aesha has a crush!!!!

ElsatheIceQueen: Kennedy Kate Keldridge, shut up!

TheBFGuy: Why do you like him?

ElsatheIceQueen: I swear guys, if I can reach you right now, I would freeze you to death.

KKKNerd: Do you hate him? Or do you want to hate him?

ElsatheIceQueen: I hate you >:(

ElsatheIceQueen logged off.

What has gotten into them? Why would I ever have a crush on Cole jerkface Rogenson? I'm not sure I would go there if they're going to tease me like that. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's POV

Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday. The scene played in my mind like a video tape going on forever. I thought about that girl, Aesha. How we both hated each other, how we always fought. I've never actually paid any attention to my sister's friends especially her. But now, there was curiosity in me. Because of her.

I went to our living room, expecting to see Cylene. True enough, she was there with her laptop. 

"Hey," She said, her eyes glued to the laptop.

I summoned a flame on my palm and sat next to her. "Warm enough?"

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks."She said absentmindedly then slammed her laptop shut.  She had that suspicious look on her face. This was not good. 

"What?" I asked.

"Did you and Aesha talk yesterday? At the party?" She asked.

"Yeah. Before you rudely interrupted us." I replied.

Cylene ignored my teasing and shook her head. "No. After that."

"I looked for her and found her in one of the bathrooms. We argued a little then she left."

"That's it? Why on earth will you look for her like that?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Just out of curiosity, I guess."

She leaned back on the couch and spaced out for a few seconds. Then she asked me the most ridiculous question, "Do you like Aesha?"

 I put out the flame. "What?! No! I will never like her. I have a girlfriend, remember?"

"A girlfriend you don't seem to love." She mumbled.

"Shut up, Cy!"

I swear I saw her smirk a little. "Are you sure you don't like her?" She asked again just to clarify.

"I hate her." I meant that entirely.

Thankfully, she sighed and headed for the kitchen while my phone went off.