"Jenny!!" I hear. "Harry put that down!! You can't touch that! That's not yours!!" I hear Skye shout. Oh my god.. no.. please no.. 

"Where is she!? Where is Hazel! I need Hazel!!" He cries out. I rush up to the only light on besides the living room light and see him on the floor in the bathroom. He had puke on his face, and he was in front of the toilet. Skye was kneeling next to him with a wet down trying to clean his face but he kept swatting her hand. 

"STOP SWATTING MY HAND HARRY." Skye snaps. They didn't notice me staring at them, "You have puke all over your fu.cking face! I need you to stop pushing me away and let me clean you." 

"I don't want you to clean me. I want Haz--" He said before his body stopped him to puke. He threw his head onto the toilet and began puking. My chest hurt and I wanted to cry just looking at him like this. He looked so fragile.

"Harry." I say as he cries against the wall next to the toilet. He looked up, his curls were damp and swooped over his face. "Get away from me." He spat out. 

"Harry you kept crying for her, I can't bring back Jenny but I can get Hazel." Skye says sternly. Who is Jenny? I swear if he's calling out for me and another chick I'm going to scream. 

"Harry..." I say crouching next to him. He looked furious to see me. 

"I told you, I tell you. A million times I hate you. Everyday, I don't want to see your face. Why are you here?!" He snaps. 

"Because you kept calling out for me apparently and not long ago you said you wanted me to clean you up." I say grabbing the towel from Skye. Skye gets up and washes her hands at the sink. "Skye you can go, I've got this, he's being a big baby." I say.

"Are you sure?" She looked confused and a bit afraid. I reassure her again that I will be okay and she sighs and walks out. She lets me know she's going to be going to Liam's house and I tell her to tell Liam that I probably won't be going back to forgive me. Soon enough, I hear the door close and Harry starts coughing. 

"Who are you?" He speaks up. 

"Harry stop being ridiculous.." I say softly. I grab his face and clean his face. 

"Don't touch me!" He slurs. He's experiencing confusion and I start to worry. 

"Harry stop. Snap out of it now." I say sternly. I was so afraid. Did he drink to the point of alcohol poisoning? He was sweating and he kept shivering. 

"Where am I? Hazel!!" He cries out before vomiting again. I grab my phone and call an ambulance and tell them the address of the dorms. They tell me to try to keep him awake because if he passes out it could lead to his body temperature decreasing or his glucose levels dropping causing him to either have seizures or go into a coma and eventually dying. I freak out and realize I'm crying. I call the front desk of the dorms and ask for assistance. They inform me that the RA will come up soon.

"Harry please, Just stay awake for me please." I say. I rush to my room and get a water bottle. "Drink water because you're going to pass out of dehydration." I say. He shakes his head, I want to know why he's like this, why he drank. I knew I was worrying about what he was doing so much because he wasn't doing something right. 

"Harry please!" I cry out. "You're going to die." I say. All I receive from that is a shrug. 

"She died, I'll be with her." He says. Who is he talking about? I start freaking out as he closes his eyes slowly. 

"Hey no! no! no! Wake up!" I say slapping his face. He opens his eyes and looks at me very tiresome.

"How much did you drink!?" I shout to him. He had to have drank at least 10 cups of straight vodka or whiskey or whatever he drank to get alcohol poisoning.