Summer .5

A/N: I want to get the aspect that Brianna is gone all summer but I think this will be the last chapter of this book. So for this chapter just assume that it's much longer and it takes longer than what it seems!

Isaac and I have been in Mystic falls for a while now, talking to Stefan and Damon and getting to know them better. We haven't really gotten to the subject of vampire yet but I'm sure we will soon. It kinda scares me to learn about what I am to be quite honest.

Yesterday Stefan had the idea to let Isaac and I stay at the boarding house with them, which I was very excited about. Anything would be better than 'Motel California'. 

As I predicted earlier, their house has 7 bedrooms so Isaac and I each get our own. Their house is awesome! It's so big and the decor is so rustic and old. I love it!

Stiles and I missed our phone call last night simply because he called me at 3 in the morning and I was exhausted and didn't hear the phone ring. But I'm on the phone with him right now.

"You're moving in with him before you move in with me? That's absurd. Why can't you just stay at the hotel?" Stiles sounded very annoyed at the idea but honestly, all I heard come from his mouth was that we will live together at some point.

"Stiles, I'm not moving in with him. I'm staying with Stefan and Damon for the rest of the summer. Back to what I was saying before, what are you doing about college? I assume you have a plan...?"

"Back track a second, just have to get this off my chest, you're staying with three guys? Just you and Isaac," when Stiles said 'Isaac' he made it sound like he was disgusted. "Stefan and Damon?"

"Yeah, anyways, college? Plans?"

"Of course I have a plan. I always have a plan. The plan is that we all try and stay together and-"

I had to cut Stiles off mid-sentence as I heard yelling downstairs. "B-babe. I'm sorry I'll have to call you back in a little. Something is going on. Love you, bye."

Before I could give him a chance to say anything back I hung up the phone and rushed out of my room. Oh my gosh... I can't believe I just hung up on him. I am a horrible person.

"Not like that!" Someone yelled.

My eyebrows perked up and I ran downstairs toward the yelling. What I found definitely shocked me.

Isaac had Damon pressed up against the wall with a wooden steak pointed at his heart while Stefan just stood back and watched.

"What the hell is going on!?"

"Oh hey, Bri," Isaac smiled and dropped Damon.

While I stood there in shock Isaac finally realized that what I was seeing looked bad.

"Oh, no no this isn't what it looks like. Damon and Stefan were giving me pointers on how to kill a vampire if I ever come in contact with one," I shifted my head back and forth to the three boys and they just nodded.

"You guys scared the shit out of me. I hung up on Stiles to find you all fighting? And not even real fighting? Unbelievable," I shook my head and crossed my arms.

 I hung up on Stiles to find you all fighting? And not even real fighting? Unbelievable," I shook my head and crossed my arms