Chapter Eighteen

I was woken up by Stiles's alarm on his phone, blaring right into my ear. I honestly have no idea why he even sets that thing. It doesn't even wake him up.

I stood up from his bed and made my way over to my bag where I had my toothbrush. I shoved his leg, trying to wake him up, and went to the bathroom in the hallway.

Even though I haven't mentioned it quiet much, I've stayed over at his house quiet a few times. Sheriff Stilinski doesn't mind me staying over. When I do, he makes an extra plate of breakfast for me, which is very sweet of him.

After I brushed my teeth I went back into Stiles' bedroom, where he still wasn't awake.

"Stiles," I called out, earning a moan from him.

I rolled my eyes and crawled back into bed beside him. "You have to wake up," I whispered in his ear before sitting up and positioning myself to where I was hovering above him.

He was still laying flat on his back, mouth hanging open. Quiet snores coming from his mouth

"You've got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?"

His eyes stayed closed and he didn't even move a muscle, "All right."

"If i'm gonna sit in the cold, watching an entire lacrosse game, you better not suck."

"Not gonna suck," he said below a whisper.

"C'mon, babe. I don't have my car. You're supposed to be my ride. I have to get to school early to make up a test I missed," He moaned and grumbled, beginning to turn on his side. "I can't fail History, Stiles. Stiles?"

I grunted and crossed my arms. He's impossible.

I sat there thinking. How could I possible wake him up?

I smirked and flipped his body over so he was on his back once again, his eyes got extremely wide in shock of my actions. I placed each hand on either sides of his body to support my weight then I smashed my lips gently against his.

 I placed each hand on either sides of his body to support my weight then I smashed my lips gently against his

He was definitely awake by now.

His hands quickly found there way to the back of my neck then sliding down to the sides, kissing me back. He shook his head and pulled out of the kiss.

"What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet," he mumbled sleepily.

I bit my lip lightly and studied every inch of his face, a stupid smile plastered upon my face. "I don't care."

He bobbed his head back in shock. A smile tucked on his lips as he looked from my eyes down to my lips. His lips found mine this time and I moved my body to where I was straddling him.

"You should wake me up like this more often," he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes playfully and rolled myself off of him and off the bed.