Chapter nine

"I looked around me , I'm still there , I'm in that room , in the same shirt and it was morning time in that place inside this era

" Eh.. Um.. Bonjour monsieur Forestier ! , I am sorry that I entered your room without your permission like this ! but mademoiselle Katrina asked me to wake you up to join her in her breakfast " she said while looking terrified and worried

I was still there ..

this was not a dream .. "

...................................................................

I don't really understand anything, and it's no time to panic now, the only truth I know is that I'm somehow in a different time and I don't know anything about this me in this timeline but I'll calmly go with the flow " It's okay thank you I'll get prepared and join the mademoiselle in a minute, you can go now" I smiled because she was taken back by my horrific reaction, I don't want to sound suspicious. Now I'm trying to figure out how to dress up in these weird old attires without looking like a jester to them because obviously I can't figure out these clothes, suddenly I got flashes of memories! A chest, my hands were picking up some clothes and I wore them I'm unconsciously doing the same!
I lost control over my body and I can't describe how worried I feel, but in the end I'm not complaining, I'm being a spectator now which will help me understand the situation itself rather than affecting it and accidentally ruining everything.
I loved reading and I read enough sci-fi to take every precaution possible, many crazy ideas ran into my head -or I should say my conscious-

-Did I just time travel?

If yes then I should be extra careful not to fuck with the timeline, I saw enough movies to confirm how bad it could be.. that sounds ridiculous but THE WHOLE SITUATION IS ACTUALLY EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS!

But still How?

And Why..?

-wait wait, what if this was a whole other dimension?

-Is it assassin's creed? I mean now I don't have control and some dude who looks like me but isn't me is doing stuff and dressing up, this shit looks like assassin's creed brotherhood stuff..

Oh heavens now I am thinking of video games as a matter of logical reasoning..

I, eh.. he finally gets out of the room, go downstairs and spontaneously picks the right room and knocks the door before he opens it.
"Good morning monsieur Lucian" the Katrina replica says with a bright as the sun smile on her face, if I was in control of this body I swear I would have lost control of how my heart is beating, I never saw Katrina, my Katrina, smile like this she's always gloomy and looks like she's hiding something, a burden, but this one looks like the Katrina who had loving parents who spoiled her, who lived freely in a huge sunny mansion, she looks like she never felt worrisome in her life time, it was pure joy and it was enough to lighten up my heart.
What was weird is the man's reaction, this old me didn't feel the same way, he is content to see her smiling but not the same content I felt, he have out a dangerous aura. A very lustful one, this smile didn't move him to make her smile more this way, it felt like he wants to erase it, he enjoys corrupting it, I get flashbacks again of her, in his bed, she was smiling brightly like this but the moment he touched her she stopped and tried to act bad as her partner.. as this me.

I don't feel good.

I want to warn her, but how and from whom? Me? She'll think I have gone mad -I low-key believe that I am already-.
He sat down beside her and smiled a warm smile.
I don't understand this guy.
Moments later two old couples join in, they are her parents and the owners of this mansion, they both looked like they are kind and sweet, they emit warmness similar to hers, I felt comfortable just by being near them, perhaps me a foundling longed for such people, for such kindness in my life.
"Honey since we all are gathered here and having our breakfast in this delightful day, I would love to announce a joyful news as a good way to start the day" the old woman said in a very content tone "Monsieur Lucian has asked me for your hand and we gave him our blessings" the old man continued in an equally joyful time. I get up and walk towards the damsel.

Oh no!

I am in front of her, she looked surprised, shocked, and happiness start to creep through her happy face

Shit Shit SHIT!

I take a flower that was placed on a vase on the table and bend a knee, I opened to box to her and I started speaking words I wouldn't dared to say if I was the one speaking.

"Mademoiselle Katrina, will you do me the honour of being my wife?"

He smiled warmly and I panicked

..........................
Ehm..
I know I've stopped writing since forever and I'm such a procrastinating ass but I'll do my best to at least finish this draft version, I hope whoever is still there reading it give me honest criticism because it really helps
And I would love to thank everyone who encouraged me to continue writing, you guys are awesome and I appreciate your existence in my life, even if it were virtual
:3