Chapter eight

''  " my love you are awake ?"

she said , while putting her hands on my shoulders , seeking a hug from me , the window showed me a horse stable , the clothes on the chair beside the bed , they didn't look like something to be wore now , but it was something from the past , something from the 18th century ..

WHAT'S GOING ON ?

where am I ?  ''

.............................................................................

          I started realizing the situation , this old version of Katrina , the long wavy brown hair , the seductive sparkling eyes , they are not the ones my Katrina have ..

The Katrina I know had sharp bored eyes , they were sharp to look at every detail and bored from not caring about any at all .

but the woman in front of me then , had her eyes focused on mine , speaking a thousands love word , saying I'm the one and only in her life , saying that she is interested , she was totally not bored ..

and that's not Katrina 

I didn't know if I can say if I liked that or not , I wasn't even sure of my feelings towards Katrina , I mean the Katrina from my time not this Katrina , everything between us can make us consider each other as couples , but I know what love is , I experienced it myself with someone , I loved Emily and I knew that I loved her , and every time I remember her my heart beats like how it used to beat for her the moment I saw her , every time , but I never had it , I never felt it with Katrina . 

but the situation there was different , it was confusing , no , it was CRAZY ! 

I was not in the house , I'm not myself and I'm alone with my friend while she herself is not actually herself but another one who somehow appears to be head on heels in love with me ..

' This must be a dream ! '

I thought to myself , well , it is the only logical answer to this situation anyway !

"what's wrong , you look as pale as a ghost my love ! did you have a bad dream ? " she asked me , she looked really worried and concerned , I then decided that I should go on with this dream , I'll wake up anyway " yes a really annoying one "

"it's okay love , it is all gone away now , you are here with me " she hugged me , pressing her body into mine , trying to give me comfort , I was freaked out because I could feel it all , her breath in my chest , her warmth , I could feel all that , and honestly I couldn't describe my feelings then , and I still can't describe it now , it was too many feelings mixed together , I don't even know if I liked it or not .

" I know , you are here " I said , I finally put my hands around her , this new body was tall and muscular enough to engulf this slim body into my embracing .

"you should go to your room , the maids will wake up soon and you know their rumors "

she broke our hug , smiling brightly to me , I had many questions to be honest , I wanted to know what were we ? are we secret lovers ? Is she married ? are we married ? engaged ? 

"okay " I tried to smile back , but I couldn't hide my confusion , I fixed my shirt , since I was unbuttoned , I was in my pants and they looked ridiculous , reminding me that this dream was supposed to be themed on the 18th century . 

finally I was outside her room , I then realized I had no idea where my room is , but I found myself walking , I opened a random door , and I sat down on the bed , the room was cleaned , and had a candle , looked vacant , it was probably mine 

I rested my body on the bed , hoping I could sleep so I could magically wake up in the roof , in the house , just to end this confusing dream . 

I couldn't sleep .

I really tried , I just couldn't , 

' I can't believe that I'm insomniac even in my dreams , I had thoughts in my dreams ! ' I mentioned to myself in my head 

I thought about this Katrina , her eyes , her love , her warmth .

I thought about me , this new body , how and why did I imagine myself this way , I did never had insecurities about the way I looked like , I was satisfied with my slim pale body , but who knows , maybe my subconscious has a desire to look like this , I didn't know and couldn't explain it 

hell this whole situation was un-explainable !  

I closed my eyes , I slept .

I had this dream again , this strange weird dream , the same noise , the same quietness , it is clearer now , I could hear car horns 

' car horns ? '

 I wake up surprised , in the house we rarely hear car horns ! but this sounded like some traffic jam !! 

the surprise from the dream distracted me from noticing the maid who looked terrified by my sudden waking . 

' maid ? '

I looked around me , I'm still there , I'm in that room , in the same shirt and it was morning time in that place inside this era 

" Eh.. Um.. Bonjour monsieur Forestier ! , I am sorry that I entered your room without your permission like this ! but mademoiselle Katrina asked me to wake you up to join her in her breakfast " she said while looking terrified and worried 

I was still there ..

this was not a dream ..

________________________

A/N

this is the closest thing to how he Lucian looked like in this chapter , he had the same shirt , and same hair length 

*yes you can fangirl , anyone can fangirl on lestat anytime*

Discussion time ! 

please give me your opinion on how the plot is going 

what do you think is going on ? *again* 

what do you think will happen to Lucian ? 

what do you think of this new Katrina ? 

...........................................

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE !

I'm kinda busy with my exams and all 

sorry again ;_;

sigh ..