I

"Do you ever miss being a ghost?" Her voice was small, as small as her fingers Yoongi twirled in his own. He squeezed them one at a time, the circulation in her fragile hands at a soothing pace, perfect for counter acting the fire his fingers dragged across her skin and it made her sigh.

"No."

"Not even being able to hear my thoughts? Or float?" Yoongi shook his head even though she couldn't see, and set his forehead on her upper back.

"Every moment I was with you as a ghost, I was terrified. Terrified that I'd disappear and never come back. I might not be able to float or do anything cool anymore, but at least I won't disappear."

His words made Nari open her eyes to look at the black space around her. She couldn't deny the slight pick up of her hearts already racing pace and she moved her body upwards into her pillow a little more, Yoongi's hand naturally gripping her waist a tad tighter.

"Does that mean you're not going to disappear again?" Ever since his long absence, Nari was scared that Yoongi's soft presence around her would be taken away, leaving her with nothing but an empty place in her heart, only fit for him.

"Never." His voice was husky, drowned in a lazy fatigue and Nari smiled while moving her hand to hold his. They lay there for a while, not saying anything, and Nari realised after several minutes that the sleepy boy wrapped around her had fallen asleep. She didn't make a move, wanting him to sleep, but focused on his rhythmic breathing, something she more than others appreciated.

Goodnight Yoongi...

Nari's POV

I woke up easily, my thoughts and consciousness suddenly taking over my close to dead brain only minutes ago. It's like when you're swimming underwater and everything feels unreal, only when you surface again and take that first inhale of much needed air, your mind and body more aware of everything around you. When I'm with Yoongi, I feel like I'm in a kiddy pool, the possibility of drowning near impossible.

Although, maybe we're both treading water side by side, our limbs and lungs not quite tired yet. Maybe one day our treading will turn into the need to keep afloat in a rough sea or-

Sheesh, stop it Nari! You're being so negative right now!

I snapped out of my over analysation of Yoongi and I's relationship, his sudden tightening grasp around me reeling me back into his kiddy pool of good thoughts and sweetness.

"What are you thinking about?" I jumped a little, Yoongi's raspy morning voice filling my ears suddenly startling. He sounded rough, his morning voice matching his personality more than his regular voice strangely enough.

God, he sounds attractive...

"N-nothing. You're awake?" I feel him nod against my back, his breathing barely audible.

"Maybe I wake up whenever you do naturally." He suggested and I chuckled a bit.

"I doubt that."

"You never know, anythings possible. I mean, I'm technically only alive because of you, maybe I'm connected to you now in more ways." He mumbled. Though he did, I heard him nice and clear, and thought about what he said for a minute.

"Yeah I guess. I can't imagine you waking up this early normally." I smiled and pulled Yoongi's hands tighter around me, wanting to enjoy being the filling in his tortilla body for as long as possible before having to start my day, inevitably.