Me and my stupid smartass mouth

I flinch when she started to destroy everything in the living room with the bat. The flat screen TV destroyed, the vases destroyed, the pictures of me and the girls destroyed. Everything in the living is either smashed to pieces or smash to pieces.

I gotta look for a weapon

I try to look for a weapon but it's hard especially in the dark. I could hear glass being broken and shouts of anger in front of me.

What happened to Y/B/N

For a moment I stop and stare at her. Somewhere in my heart is moaning of sadness and pity for Y/B/N. Whatever happened to her must have been tragic but it doesn't mean she can do this to me and the others.

Time to do this

I took a deep breath before turning myself around. I bit my lip hard from screaming all the curse words ever known to men.

I could hear Y/B/N shouting profanities while breaking more of mine and the girls stuff.

I guess after this we're going shopping, Yaay!

I cringe at the memories of me waiting, standing for hours while the girls shop.

"Stupid little brother! "I heard Y/B/N shout behind me. I felt my heart stop but it started to beat again when I heard her breaking more things.

Not the time to be daydreaming

I start to crawl since walking is a big NO to my ribs.

"You know your lucky I can still control my temper bro bec-YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!! " I crawl faster then ever but I know I failed in escaping her when I felt a shoe stomp on my left hand. The pain ignited like a fireworks on the fourth of July.

I tried to push her foot away but she step on my right hand instead. Both of my hands are now being stomp by her shoes.

"I gotta say you became braver and bolder since I last saw you. " Y/B/N said pushing her shoes deeper into my hands.

I bit my lip from saying more stupid remarks that will get me killed.

"Cat got your tongue bro?" She said with a smirk on her lips.

Don't say anything, Don't say anything, Don't say anything

I kept repeating those words inside my head. The smartass side of me is begging to be unleash with no mercy.

"Accept my deal NOW! " The heel of her shoe pushed deeper into the skin of my hands making me scream in pain.

Seconds, minutes, or maybe an hour pass before she stop torturing me. She lay beside me staring at me with those forest green eyes that once made me feel safe and sound.

I want this to end

All I could feel in my body is pain. Pain beyond imagination. My left hand is broken. My ribs broken. My face probably looks like it have been run over by a bus a million times. I am surprise my legs are untouched then again she would need me to walk and kill someone.

"You look horrible bro." Y/B/N said. Her green eyes lighting up the dark room.

Are you kidding me right now

I wanted to say so much to her but all I could do was cough up more blood.

How am I even alive

"You really need to see a doctor bro or you won't live to see another day. " The thought of dying doesn't seem so scary as people make it out.

"By the look on your face I could tell you want to die so that is not good... " She made a thinking face while looking at the ceiling for a second before turning to look at me. " I know what to make you want to live and accept my offer. " By the joy and happiness in her voice scared me.

Whatever she thought about is not good at all

I watch as she pulled out a phone from her pocket.

"I know what you maybe thinking "what are you doing koali? " and to answer your question bro I am gonna solve both of our problems especially your suicide thoughts . " She said typing on her phone.

I lay there with my eyes close exhaustion or death coming to take me away from this day.

I open my eyes unwillingly when I felt a soft slap on my cheek.

"Don't die on me yet bro cause the fun is about to begin. "

Y/B/N is more crazier than I thought

I heard loud footsteps approaching me and Y/B/N.

Two large men entered the living room the lightning lighted their hard steel gazes.

I gulp.

I guess what Y/B/N meant about solving both our problems was that to end me.

"Took you long enough to get here." Y/B/N said her voice sounded stern and angry.

"Sorry boss but those two women were hard to capture. " The man who was slightly taller than the other man said.

Y/B/N rub her forehead in frustration. "Is everything prepared? "

"Yes" Both men said.

"Good" Y/B/N turn to look at me. "Oh you have one hell of a night ahead of you bro. "