alone time with the triplets (2)

Tohru groaned as they reached the mall.He was drug out of the car and into the building.

-Tohru's POV-

I looked around,Sighing. "You three are paying since YOU are the ones that burnt all my clothes." They just shrugged and began walking to different stores. Kanato went to hot topic,Ayato went to spencers,and Laito ... went to Victoria's secret. What a big surprise.

I was feeling kinda hungry ,so I decided to go to the food court and let them pick out the clothes.

After I Sat down with my food,I got a call from Ayato. I answered and heard him yelling. "Where are you??!!" He yelled through the phone.

"Food court."I said before ending the call. Soon enough,all three were back with two bags each.

"Here,go through these." They said,giving me the bags. I just rolled my eyes and began looking through the clothes,Throwing the clothes I didn't want at them.

In the end,I had only two bags full of clothes that I wanted from the six total. Laito began to whine,holding up lingerie that he had picked out. "Why don't you want this???? It'll be cute!!!"

I just shook my head and headed for the door,the three boys following me.

When we got home,Reiji was feeling good enough to get up and ended up scolding us ..well,not us. I have my ways of getting out of reiji's lectures. The triplets really aren't that lucky.

I happily went to my room aand tried on my new clothes,happy with the results of the torturous day.