((LEMON)) Play time (reiji)

Tohru awoke to the feeling of being carried.
He opened his round navy blue eyes and saw Reiji.
Reiji was carrying him bridal style,looking straight ahead.

Due to movement in his arms,Reiji looked down at Tohru and smiled slightly. "Did you sleep well?" He asked as he entered his room.

Tohru nodded softly "yeah,I did actually."

Reiji set Tohru down onto his bed with a smirk on his face. "That's good cause you'll need it." Reiji climbed over Tohru,tying his wrists together with his tie.

"W-what?? Why are you doing this?"Tohru asked,a bit scared.

REIJI POV

I looked down at Tohru and grinned.
He looked so submissive and cute,I wanted to take him right there,which I'll do soon.

I covered his mouth and leaned down into his ear. "This is punishment for letting laito and kanato touch you in such a way." I then began to take Tohru's clothes off until he was left in his girly underwear.

The sight made my pants tighten.

I kissed his neck,hearing sweet mewls erupt from his lips.
I grinned against his pale neck and began to move farther down.

NORMAL POV

Reiji reached his hand down to Tohru's underwear and slipped a hand under the thin fabric,earning a gasp from the pinkette.

Reiji inserted one digit into his rear end,seeing a pained expression on the younger male's face as he slowly thrusted his finger.

He then added two more at the same time,making Tohru groan and shake his head.

"it hurts Reiji!" He yelled,tensing up as Reiji stretched him.

Reiji didn't say anything as he took his fingers out.
He pulled down his pants and boxers ,letting his length be shown. He pulled Tohru's underwear off and readied himself in front of Tohru's small entrance.

...let's just say this lasted for a while.
And everyone in the house could hear them.