Happy Birthday

Today was Tohru's birthday.He had woken up from his sleep very early and went into the livingroom.
He saw his brothers and streamers,banners,and other birthday decorations unfinished. He tilted his head before he saw a girl standing before them. She was on the ground,Holding out a cross in front of her.

"Who is she..."Tohru asked..more like demanded. His brother's looked at him. The triplets all gasped and ran over. Laito covered his eyes.

"Why'd you wake up so early?!" Ayato asked loudly.

Tohru shrugged as he moved Laito's hand away gently. "But as I said..who is she.." he asked again,walking towards the cowering girl.

"Our new sacrificial bride,Yui Komori"Reiji said. "But..sadly We can't kill her. He said we can't. "

Tohru looked down at her for a few more seconds before smiling. He held out his hand to her.

Yuk smiled,relieved and took Tohru's hand and stood. "At least someone is nice here.."

Tohru giggled at her assumption.
"Play my game right,And I will...but.."Tohru then pulled her close to him and whispered into her ear."If you fuck up,  I'll make your life a living hell." He said before laughing hysterically and pushing her away,making her fall.

He then turned to his brothers and smiled wide. "Let's have a fun day,Shall we?"He said innocently.

He got few nods as his brothers rushed off to finish the decorations. The only one left was Shu since Yui was pulled away by Reiji.

He walked towards the couch Shu was laying on. He straddled him and lay down,his face on the older male's chest , earning a smirk from his brother.

Shu wrapped one arm around him,Sighing deeply. Tohru just lay there,enjoying the company and silence.

Soon enough Tohru had to get up because they were finished. Tohru sat beside Shu and smiled.

Subaru walked up to Tohru and gave him the slightest of smiles. "Happy birthday.."