Happy.

Now,it was the day after Tohru's birthday. He woke up around midnight and got up,walking out of his room. He looked around for his brothers but soon realized they were no where to be seen!!!....Until he checked their rooms.

"Oh,phew.."He sighed in relief as he was finished checking and making sure all his brothers were fine. He was in Laito's doorframe and was about to close the door when suddenly...

"Frenchy~..Is that you?" Laito called out,Sitting up and grinning at the small crack of light that was soon showered into the room as Tohru opened the door.

"Yeah,it's me.." Tohru said softly.

Laito beckoned Tohru over.He grinned wide as Tohru didn't complain and walked over.

"Frenchy...Are you tired?"The auburn haired male asked,suddenly his voice was filled with concern.

Tohru looked as if he was about to kill over. "Yeah. .I didn't get much sleep.."he said,rubbing his eyes before yelping,Being pulled onto the bed, into a broad,bare chest.

"Sleep with me~" Laito cooed, playing with the pink strands of his little brother's hair.

"But what about sc-" "we'll skip tonight." Laito quickly cut him off and hugged him closer .

Tohru sighed, seeing that there wasn't really anything he could do about it. Anyways, Laito was stronger than him. He had no choice .

Tohru cuddled into the pervert's chest and closed his eyes,Breathing softly.

Laito let one hand move to his behind and chuckled,seeing a slight reaction from  it as Tohru tensed.

He sighed,Kissing Tohru's forehead before hearing something from him.

"Be happy, cause this won't happen everyday." Said Tohru.

Laito smiled "I'd be happy even if I got a second of this.."

The two were almost asleep until the door swung open revealing....

//oOOOOoOO cliffhanger