(1)Alone time with the triplets.

Today,It seemed that three of the Sakamaki brothers had gotten a cold. Those three being Reji,Subaru,And Shuu. The triplets were ecstatic because that meant that they could do whatever they want without being scolded,but Yui and Tohru felt the opposite. It meant that they had to run around the house all day,taking care of the three boys,yet the triplets had other plans for the youngest male.

It was around noon and Tohru was leaving the oldest brother's room,meeting with Yui. "Shu is asleep."Tohru said,making Yui nod "Reji is also. Who should check I Subaru?"

Tohru was about to answer until Ayato ran up. "Hey! Why don't you go check on him,he seems to like you ." He said to Yui. Fyi frowned "but he hates me-" she gasped softly as Kanato appeared out of nowhere and began pushing her towards Subaru's room. Laito appeared also and pulled her to the room. "He's a Tsundere! That's what it seems like."Ayato grinned wide,making Tohru blink at him.

Soon enough ,Yui was locked into the white-haired male's room by two of the triplets. The two came back with the biggest grins they could manage.

"Okay... what are you three doing?"Tohru asked ,Kind of scared of the answer he'd recieve.

"We're going to go but you a new wardrobe!!" Kanato cheered.

"What? But my clothes are fine.."Tohru frowned. "Well,yeah..they were but they ....magically bursted into flames last night." Laito said quickly,causing Tohru to run to his room,Tripping on a bump in the rug. He just got back up and went inside his room,throwing open his closet,gasping at the sight of his charred clothing. Ayato ran in and dragged Tohru out.

"C'mon! The limo is waiting!" The red-head three the pinkette over his shoulder and they all ran to the limo outside.

The ride was silent.
Tohru looked pissed as the triplets had cheeky smiles on their faces.
BUT. The song 'Boots and Boys' started coming from Ayato's phone.

Ayato knew that Tohru loved the song and couldn't stop himself from singing it.

Tohru states at Ayato's phone. "I will jump out of this fucking car." He said,making his triplets gasp.

Tohru never cussed! Not even in the do!!! They looked at eachother then at the boy.

When they looked back to the boy, he was lip syncing to the song and they smiled. Tohru was in a good mood now.

"Somethin' 'bout boots and boys!!!!!" They all ended out jamming to do many songs,including never gonna let you down which... Laito rocked the shit out of it.