Do you hate me? (Reiji)

((The song just motivated me to write , )

"What do you mean by,Do I hate you?" Reiji asked,Walking closer to Tohru ,Crossing his arms in the process.

Tohru sighed. "Do you hate me? Or..Do you think I hate you?" He asked.

Reiji pushed his glasses up with a finger. "Of course not,To both of your questions. Why?"He asked in a soft tone.

Tohru began to tear up slightly. "Kanato...came into my room..and he thought that I .." Tohru sniffled. "Hated him.."

Reiji sighed, hugging Tohru close. Yes,he may seem stoic and mean,but he's not heartless,especially when it came to his younger brother .

The brothers had all grown a very strong connection to the boy. They did raise him from when he was young afterall. On Tohru's fifth birthday,He was just dropped off at the door by someone unknown and a note by their father and his mistress. They had belived they had a little sister until that night when it was Ayato's job to give Tohru a bath. It was an awkward experience.

- first person -

I sighed,Leaning my head against Reiji's chest. "I'm sorry,I'm acting like a toddler.." I said,earning a chuckle from Reji.

"No,you acted a lot better when you were younger." He teased as he ran a hand over my pink hair.

I pouted up at him,not really happy with his teasing...but it was okay.He didn't hate me,and I was happy with that.

"Should we get back to cooking?" I asked as he nodded.

We got back to work and the food ended up perfect,we were both very proud of it

Ayato sure liked it cause he ate almost ten plate fulls....