(PT2) Merry Bloody Christmas

Tohru was the last to wake up . He sighed,Sitting up and slinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Christmas huh..." he walked out of his room to the livingroom.

His brothers and their guests were all in there waiting patiently.

Subaru looked at Tohru before getting up and grabbing his hand tightly. "Merry Christmas. "He said, a small,faint smile on his lips.

"Merry Christmas " Tohru smiled.

The family didn't celebrate Christmas for Jesus ,they just did it for the presents.

Tohru sat on one of the couches and looked at the presents. "You guys haven't opened any?"he tilted his head .

"We waited for you."Shu said softly,Laying in his usual spot.

"Tch,We shouldn't have waited. " Yuma and Ayato said in unison,Scoffing.

"Well..it's very nice that you did ."

"Can we open the presents yet??"Kanato asked,Sitting on front of the Christmas tree,staring at a present that said 'To:Kanato From:Tohru'

Tohru laughed "Sure."

They all took their presents from underneath the tree and took turns opening them.

When it was Tohru's turn,He was a bit nervous. He opened the first one,Which was from Kanato. It was a pink stuffed rabbit. Tohru smiled and have Kanato a hug,thanking him.

Tohru then opened Ayato's ,Which was a handmade necklace that said 'Ore-Sama" on it. Tohru just laughed and thanked Ayato after putting it on.

Tohru got to Laito's and hesitantly began unwrapping it. Inside was some kind of outfit? He lifted it up and blinked. He had no idea what it was.

Reiji sighed,Taking the outfit from Tohru's hands. He then walked ..to his room? What would he want with that outfit?

Laito frowned "i would have loved to see you in that."

Tohru just shrugged and went on with the gifts.

( Time Skippy )

When Tohru was done he grinned wide and thanked everyone again.