(PT 1) Merry Bloody Christmas

Azusa looked way the two before sighing . "I..Have..bad news..."he said softly.

Tohru and Kou  looked at eachother then at Azusa.

"We've...been snowed...in..."he said before leaving,leaving the door open.

Tohru ran out and looked out the window. What Azusa said was true.

Kou came up behind him and grinned "Well well well, Looks like we're gonna get to know eachother very well."
~Time skippppp~

The vampires had just finished decorating their huge tree

The vampires had just finished decorating their huge tree. Yui was gone on a trip, To spend time with family.

Tohru wiped his forehead. "It's. .so...big.."he sighed.

Laito smirked "That's not the only b-" he got cut off by Tohru slapping him hard.

"Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean to get to be a hoe hoe hoe. " Tohru grinned as Kanato,ayato,Kou,and Yuma hurt out laughing while the rest just had small smiles.

Tohru turned back to the tree,Sighing happily. "It's really pretty .." he said before clapping his hands. "Let's go to bed!"

Soon enough everyone was in bed ,trying to sleep.

Tohru snuck out with a bunch of wrapped presents in his arms.

Reiji met him and took a few.

The two out the presents under the tree and went back to bed,Waiting to wake up.