Bullied (pt 2)

Tohru sighed,waking up once again to go to school. He turned off his alram and began getting dressed.
Just as he was about to start putting on his uniform,Laito barged in.

Tohru let out a girly scream and he covered his body and glared at his brother. "HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!" He yelled throwing a shoe at the auburn haired teen,who only ducked.

"We need to talk." He said,closing the door and walking closer to Tohru.
"Also,Don't hide. It's not like I haven't seen you naked."

Tohru just huffed and turned away as Laito spoke.

"Yui told us that to have been getting bullied by some boy named Raven?"

Tohru sighed, frowning and pulling his shorts on over his thin leggings .
"yeah,But I don't ca-"
"You were crying over it yesterday,You obviously care."

Tohru turned to Laito,Sighing softly. "Yeah so what if I'm getting bullied.Why should you guys care?"

"We're your older brothers,We're gonna care."

Tohru  rolled his eyes and began walking to his bathroom that was connected to his room,But when I opened the door he noticed that Shu was laying In his bathtub.

Tohru growled "you guys are everywhere!"He said, finishing and walking out of the room to join his brothers.