Chapter 13- Still Hope

(A/N) OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REVIEWS FOLLOWS AND LIKES!!!! This is so amazing, I'm so unbelievably gladdened that people enjoy it. I have a special shout out to Sfumina for being one of the few who have been reading and commenting on this story (Should I mention that they are the nicest freaking person ever? Cause they are), its just so amazing people take time just to reply to my own stories. It just makes me ecstatic people read it so thank you so much Sfumina and others for sticking with me this far, and I really hope that you all continue to read. (If your reading this on Wattpad, you can ignore this, this is for Fanfiction.net haha) Okay, now that that rant is over, I just want to say sorry again for longer times between updates, last night I was so busy by the time I got home and showered it was past 10 and I was beat from walking around town then sitting for hours and tomorrow I'm gonna be busy again ice skating once more (yay, exercise). Good news I'm getting the wand and scarf tomorrow. Problem is the wand apparently came in a huge box, so I hope its the right thing. Oh one more thing, my friend, he got his Patronus for the first time today. It was a Basset Hound. If you haven't gasped yet, let me clue you in. That's Newt Scamander's/Eddie Redmayne's. That's so rare to get the same, and he acts so different from him. We're best friends, so I'm practically friends with Newt now haha! Okay I should go. These author notes are gonna end up being most of this story! Over 450 in these last two. AHH YOU CREATURE STOP TALKING!

Where was he? Newt opened his eyes a bit, confused. He was greeted by the bright light of day shining through the curtains, dust visible in the streams of daylight. His questioning was immediately set aside when he realized he was still in Tina's apartment. Tina. Newt looked over where she had been, but unsurprisingly she was gone. A small part of him felt slightly saddened she was. His mind drifted back to last night, what happened? He remembered crying, a lot, then she was there and stayed with him until he fell asleep. Newt cringed, that was not something he would've commonly done. What had gotten into him? Sleeping so close to her like that and crying so much, how could he even look at her after that? He looked over to the bed beside him, there layed a pile of Jacob. He smiled. It was nice to see him back. Newt shifted a bit, only to feel a sharp pain near his ribs which must have been from last nights battle. He heard stirring in the other bed, and looked back over again to see a groggy Jacob sit up in his bed. He hadn't seen him since last night. Jacob rubbed his eyes, yawning. Newt continued to be silent. He looked over to Newt, seeming somewhat surprised he was awake.

"Morning there." He said, now stretching his arms out.

"Good morning."

Newt heard what had sounded like a bone break almost, he stared at Jacob. Jacob looked back, reading his expression.

"Don't worry, its normal." He reassured him. He moved his shoulder in a circular motion.

"Messed it up in the war."

Newt nodded his head, understanding.

"So uh, you feeling okay? I mean, after last night Queenie explained that that one spell, Crucio, its one of the worst spells you could do, and it hurts a lot."

"Yes I feel fine." Newt lied. He didn't feel like having any more pity on him then he already had.

"Oh, well that's good."

"Er, you wouldn't happen to know if Queenie and Tina are downstairs, would you?"

Jacob glanced from the door back to Newt, "Yeah I think they are. Tina don't have work, neither do I. Yay for Sundays, am I right?"

"Definitely." Newt said with a smile.

"Well, why don't we head downstairs for breakfast? I smell something, and if I'm correct that smells like omelets." He took a big whiff of the air. "And toast. Definitely toast." He chuckled.