Chapter 21:Together Again

Start from the beginning

"What about him? He's long gon!!" North chuckled, as if it were a joke to hear his name.

"Wait, you knew he was here?" I said, taken back at his remark.

"Of course we did. You didn't think we'd let you get hurt again, now did we?," Elsa responded. "We were actually on our way to help but Jack emerged from his room and we figured that it'd be better if he helped you istead, especially sine he wanted to deal with Flynn personally for all that he's done to you."

I looked at Jack and saw his face harden when they spoke about Flynn. I squeezed his hand to reassure him that I was alright, but I knew that he wasn't convinced, especially after what he saw last night. 

I looked down and said,"W-Well, couldn't he come back?"

"No," Elsa smiled proudly. "Once he stepped foot out of the castle, he could no longer return to it because he was not needed here. Nor can he ever find it without me or someone who's being sen here and the possibilities of that are close to nothing." 

I sighed and relief and smiled,"Good." 

"So this party will go uninterrupted!!" North said, obviously excited for it. 

"Speaking of, Rapunzel and Merida, come with me. We must create the attire you are to wear for tonight," Elsa said, signaling us to follow. 

"I don't do fancy dresses, with all due respect, Your Majesty," Merida said honestly. 

She nodded respectfully,"Of course. Then Rapunzel, it'll be you and me." 

I looked at Jack one last time before lettin go of his hands and following Elsa through the castle to her room. It was practically a mansion within itself!! Her bed was all the way across the room, sitting under fine draperies. She had a lounge area with handcrafted furniture sitting around the fire with a beautiful rug underneath them. She had a giant walk-in closet next to a masterbathroom as well. It was absolutely breath-taking. 

"Come on now, we have much to do," Elsa laughed, giggling at my reaction to her grand bedroom. 

-----------------------------------------------

"You look beautiful, dear," Elsa smiled, smiling at me as she admired the beautiful work she had just did. I gazed at myself in the mirror, a huge grin crossing my face. The dress she made for me was a cream ballgwon with golden threads swriling through it magnificently. The sleeves were long and flowing, the train to the dress trailed behind me gracefully and the neck of it scooped down modestly, but not showing any cleavage just as I liked. With the dress, I wore golden high heeled shoes with simple, yet elegant jewlery. She put a little make-up on my face to hide the bruises caused from Flynn, which I didn't mind a bit, and my hair was pulled back into a beautiful half-back, decorated with mine and Jack's favorite flowers. 

"Elsa...It's beautiful..." I said in awe, turning to look at her. "Thank you so much." 

She too had dressed herself into a beautiful icy blue dress that hugged her body around the torso and flowed down with a slit going up a little on her leg, followed by see through material which was decorated with blue sparkles that formed into icy formations. 

"It's the least I can do for you," she said to me. "Now come!! We can't keep them all waiting, now can we? Especially Jack." 

She winked at me and led me out of the room and down the hall. She stopped me just before we hit the staircase,"Wait here."

I watched as she walked over to the top of the frozen stairs, grabbing everyone's attention from down below. 

"She's ready," she smiled and then I heard the room hush to a silence. "Just before I let her come down to see you all, I would just like to add that it would be my honor to escort her down the stairs and pass her to Jack, who will be leading in the first dance. To everyone's enjoyment, I have gathered refreshments that will be served throughout the night and musoc as well. The balconies are also welcome to anyone as well as the gardens."