why??!

Angela pov
I went back to lucas house. He answered door.(in the mm is how he answered it. "Heyyy i thought you were staying with your brother" he asked looking confused. I wont lie he looked sexy asl but right now is not a good time for that. "I was but then it didnt end so well.. so i packed my stuff and yea.." i said looking down. " "Its okay baby. You can stay with me" he said looking at me all serious. "Noo. I dont want to be a burden to you and i want you to live your life". "Angela i want you to.. you my baby momma, my shorty. I want to be able to look after you to make sure you and my seed okay. I dont know what i would do if you were out there somewhere without me knowing where you are or if you safe or not... matter fact give me your keys shorty"? He said finishing up putting clothes on, sliding on his socks and slides. I gave him my keys hesitantly. "Go in my room" he said. I walked upstairs to his bedroom and sat down on his bed. After 5 minutes i heard the front door open and keys hit the table. I walked to downstairs and tried to grab a suitcase from him. "Nahh go sit down shorty" "i can do it. Its my stuff, plus you already did enough for me". "Nahh go sit down i got it " he said looking at me serious as ever. After 5-10 minutes of going back and forth. I finally gave up. He brung all the stuff i brought upstairs. "Thanks". I said "no need to thank me. I was gonna have you move in with me soon, but i guess its sooner than i expected. I aint complaining thoe". He stated chuckling. I laughed "um im going to get in the shower" i said walking over to my large suitcase picking out a long shirt. I didnt feel like wearing anything under. I grabbed my strawberry soap and my vanilla scent lotion and walked in the bathroom. "Bae" i called out. "Huh" he shouted back. "I need a.." i guess he already knew what i was about to say because he walked in and handed it to me. I got in the shower, bathed about 3 times. I got out drying myself off, applying lotion. Putting the long shirt on. Letting my wet, long curly hair fall freely down my back. I walked out the bathroom to see lucas watching tv. His eyes lit up once he saw me. I walked to the bed and got in it. Once he touched me i felt uncomfortable remembering i aint have nothing on under. I layed my head on him and he started rubbing my thigh. The more he went up the more i got nervous. He told me i smelt good and i thanked him. He took his hands and put it on my knee. His hands slowly traveled up to my thigh. He touched in the inside of my thighs up there. " i see that you not wearing nothing under there" he said smirking. I looked down. "What did i tell you about looking down. I said you too beautiful for that right"? He asked. "Yea" i said lowly and soft. He hovered over me and looked down at me. "You beautiful remember that. I kissed him. He kissed back. He pulled my shirt off. "Yo body beautiful too. He said licking his lips staring. We kissed and yall know what happened after that..

~5 months later

Angela pov.
I havent went home. I been staying with lucas. He gave me a key to his house. I found out im actually am pregnant. 5 months to be exact. Lucas and i are expecting a girl. Tbh yall i been stressing lately. I been having stomach pains and all. Well thats the update.
~present~
Lucas and i are in the living room watching tv. Well i am, lucas is on his phone. He been on there the whole time. He kept smirking and sh*t. He didnt know i was looking at him. He got up and went upstairs. He was taking a long time to come back, so i tip toed upstairs and i heard him on the phone. So i ease dropped on the conversation.
Lucas-i cant right now.... no she in the living room...how about tonight??... imma wait till she fall asleeep... ight.
I didnt listen to anymore of it. I tip toed my way back downstairs and sat on the couch. I let the rest of the day play out normally like i aint knew sh*t. The night came and lucas got in the shower. He left his phone on the charger. I took that as a chance to look through, but he got a lock on his phone.... that mf .. i thought to myself. As soon as i was about to put it back down, his phone lit up and i seen an address. I got my phone and quickly typed it in and saved it and put his phone back how it was and i faked sleep when i heard the bathroom door finna open. I turned over and i heard him rumaging through stuff then i heard him grab his phone and keys. 3 minutes later i heard the front door open and closed. 10 minutes later... I went and grabbed my phone and keys. I hopped in my car. I pulled out my phone to go to the address. I typed it in on my gps. When i was near my destination, I parked my car 3 houses down and across the street. I walked infront of my destination. Lucas car was there... hmm.. i thought to myself. I Snuck by the bushes that were in front of the yard. I went by the front door to see if it was unlock and to my luck it was. I tip toed up her stairs to see a door cracked open. I peeped through the door to see lucas giving her deep strokes. I backed up with teary eyes. I walked down the stairs and started feeling pain. I quickly made it out of there quietly. "Oh my god" i stated as it got worse and i got in the car. I made it home speeding. Once i got back inside. I fell and alot of blood started coming, a huge puddle. I tried to call someone but then it all went black..